Ch.13 Kohl

Ch.13 Kohl

A Chapter by JoseG

Ch. 13 Kohl

I walk out of Joel’s apartment, I can’t help but smile at the fact that he was so happy today, his face lit up with the coffee I gave him. I am glad to see that even though last night had been rough I was able to make him smile today. On the elevator ride down, I text Monique

Hey Stranger, wake up we need to talk, Luv U

I am getting in my car when I hear my phone ding.

Hey yourself meet me at Bruno’s for breakfast, we need to talk.

Read the text from Monique, I had like so many texts from Sam, as well as calls but I was in too much of a good mood to let him ruin it for me.

Bruno’s was about a ten-minute drive so I decided to just go ahead and drive there. I arrive and see Monique in the corner booth waving at me and smiling stupidly. I already know what she is about to tell me, she found love. Monique always has the same smile and spirit when she falls for someone new.

I reach the booth and hug Monique

“That glow can only mean one thing, you got laid” I say a little louder than I wanted to.

The waitress looks over at us and gives us that crazy look you give someone when they are talking about sex in public.

“Say it louder won’t you Kohl” says Monique.

“However you are correct, I met my soulmate, his name is George, and OMG Kohl he is perfect, he is the president of a bank in East Texas, he is six feet tall and he has colored eyes. Not to mention the sex is amazing, there is only one down side. He is not from here” says Monique her voice trailing off towards the end.

“I wish my problem was as simple as yours” I reply to Monique.

“Oh, what do you mean, Mr. Bodybuilder isn’t what you expected” says Monique

“No not that, that was great sex I couldn’t walk after wards but that’s not it, Monique I think I am in love, honest to god love, I am doing stupid things for him I even started a foundation to give him a job. I am desperate enough to keep him by me at whatever the cost is and I don’t even know him yet” I tell Monique

“Wait what, you did what? What are you thinking who is it? Have I met Him? Tell me all the details commands Monique.

“Long story short, I met him on my flight back here, but I lost him at the airport. Than that same night when I went home well to the hotel with the bar guy, I woke up in the same hotel as him well Joel his name is Joel, Monique I literally saw him, and this is how I know I love him because I had just had one of the best sexual encounters of my life, yet when I saw him I could feel my stomach twirling, because he made me that nervous, and then our elevator ride was over so I had to think fast to keep him around so I created a foundation to give him a job, but Monique I promise you I love him. I just want to keep him with me always safe from the rest of the world. Safe from his Ex-husband, which as if I needed this to be more complicated his ex is here and wants him back, do you see why my dilemma is much more serious than yours, if all I had to do was move away with him I would” I say as I recover my breath from ranting.

Monique looks dumbfounded at me, I know she is thinking of how to tell me I am stupid or how bad this is going to end.

“Kohl, you have never cared about any other of your hookups even past boyfriends I don’t even think you have cared that much about me, so if you want him do everything you can to keep him” replied Monique.

With those words, my heart felt at ease if Monique understood than my parents would understand. Monique and I order our food and continue to talk more about Sam, and Christoph. Nothing too serious but Monique did say that they didn’t leave home together as I presumed they would, instead Sam stormed out of the event when I left with Jacob. I didn’t really care I had plenty of Sam for a lifetime, I did not really care what or who he did. The rest of our meal was just talking about the upcoming thanksgiving dinner. My parents would fly in for that if not already here.

I also took the time to mention to Monique that I needed donors for my Foundation, she agreed to donate as well as make sure to give me contacts of people who she got to donate, and with that our meal was over.

I realize that it is 2, which means if I am lucky Joel still hasn’t gone to Matt and I can get there to choose a car for him.

So I head to Matt’s place ,I hear arguing and the closer I get to the apartment the louder it gets.

“I am sorry I am so sorry” is repeated in a voice I know its Jo.

I run in at the thought that Jo is in trouble my heart sinks but my stamina increases quickly.

When I open the door I see Matt and Jacob fully naked, and Jo against the wall, pleading while Matt screams at him

“What the f**k are you doing here, who are you” Things of that sort. I run in front of Matt, and yell back at him.

“Hey, stop screaming at him, What the hell is going on here why are you all naked” I said. The answer however was clear I just wanted Matt to own up to it.

“Don’t worry about it, just get your new little b***h out of here Kohl” said Matt, and I felt my face burning with rage.

“Shut the f**k up Matt, you’re the one with a little b***h here, not to mention your freaky a*s girlfriend does she now you’re into this kinky s**t, Does she? I snapped back at Matt.

“No, she doesn’t know Kohl and you aren’t going to tell here, none of you will, Jacob get dressed, I’ll be back” says Matt as he walks into his room.

It gets quiet and I look back at Jo, he is stupefied into the edge of the wall, as if he wanted to disappear, I guess he thought if he tried hard enough he could blend in with the wall.

“Come on” I tell Jo as I grab him by the shoulders and walk him to the couch.

“Are you okay? I ask Jo but he just nods his head without speaking.

I hate seeing him like this, why is it so hard for people to understand how fragile, my Jo is.

I walk over to the room where Matt is getting dressed,

“If you don’t want me to tell your girlfriend, you are going to go out there and fix it and give one hell of an apology to Jo, because that little b***h you just referred to is more than likely going to be part of the family, so you better make sure it’s a great apology” I told Matt as I stormed out of the room back to Jo.

A few moments later Matt came out composed as ever he walks towards Jo.

“I am sorry for everything I said I didn’t mean it, it was just a reaction I know it’s a terrible excuse, I am so sorry, I don’t even know you, but please forgive me, and don’t tell my girlfriend about what you saw here” Said Matt to Jo.

Jo looks surprised even offended and then I remembered that Roan cheated on him with a girl, he is feeling close to Kat right now. I can’t tell him he shouldn’t feel like that I just hope he can overlook that.

“It does none of us any good to out me or Jacob” continues to say Matt.

“Please don’t tell her” almost a whisper from Jacob.

We all turned and looked at him. He was more embarrassed than any of us, of course he should be, but I could not help but feel like he deserves it.

“I won’t say anything” says Jo finally.

Jo and I get up and leave.

 



© 2017 JoseG


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on October 8, 2017
Last Updated on October 8, 2017


Author

JoseG
JoseG

Tyler, TX



About
I like writing, reading and watching movies and shows. more..

Writing
Being Me Being Me

A Book by JoseG


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by JoseG


1. New Joel 1. New Joel

A Chapter by JoseG