Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Stewart

Day 3

 

The school is in a bigger uproar then before. A few members of the Hunter’s Club proposed an idea that no one saw coming. Brian wants to blame it on the Sheriff--Dad--and say that he can’t protect us anymore.

That’s not true.


No one in the entire damn town knows who did those murders, or what did them. It is hard to tell whether it is fear or stupidity driving some of the local residents.


Word has hit some of the towns not to far out, and they all say the same thing. “We’ve never dealt with something as gruesome as that.” Which is pretty bad since the first murder happened a month ago, but on a smaller scale as this one that just happened.


Journal, I’m going to lose it with the kids in school.


Journal, I thought I saw my eyes glowing yellow this morning. I quickly shook my head, and when I looked back I saw the normal brown eyes I usually look at in the mirror. It was a little scary. It was probably just being so tired.

The meeting at the Hunter’s Club had been a few crazy students who were divided as to what to do next. A bunch of them wanted to go out in the woods to hunt for the animal, saying that groups of five should be safe. Another handful wanted to just set up rules at night, to protect the residents.


One girl, who tried to become a leader--but remains an overall pain in the a*s to me--looked straight at me and asked what I would do, what “daddy” would do. The urge to go after her was strong, but I remained seated and waited for the entire thing to be over.


There is another meeting in two days.


They told me I should definitely attend.



© 2014 Stewart


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I dig it so far :D I like the journal format you are using.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 10, 2014
Last Updated on August 10, 2014


Author

Stewart
Stewart

Milton, NY



About
Hey! My name is (as you probably guessed) Stewart. I'm an aspiring author/writer/game designer. There is a lot to do in life, and I'm just sitting at my desk trying to make these cool stories and awes.. more..

Writing
Hex Driver Hex Driver

A Book by Stewart


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Stewart