Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Stewart

Day 12

 

The woman who was attacked the other day was released from the hospital. She claimed to have felt better, but doctors were worried about her condition. All my dad was able to get out of her was the words “big” and “animal”.

He also found some hair in the woods, and because they don’t want to overlook anything, he sent it in to the lab to be examined.


Brian and I both returned to school at the same time. My dad, being the Sheriff, was able to talk to the principal and make a deal with having me come back much sooner than I was supposed too. Trust me, I told him, I don’t really want to go back. But there was no way that my suspension slash break would continue.


“If he doesn’t get into any fights or go after the other kid, sure, he can return,” the principal said. While my dad nodded, I looked out the window behind the older man’s head. Brian and Dan jumped me, why should I have to promise not to go after them again?


Journal, what do you think? Not that you can tell me, but I bet you’d think the same thing as me.


There isn’t much more to say. Not until more evidence pops up, but I thought I’d explain the hair and the end of my mini-vacation from school.



© 2014 Stewart


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on August 10, 2014
Last Updated on August 10, 2014


Author

Stewart
Stewart

Milton, NY



About
Hey! My name is (as you probably guessed) Stewart. I'm an aspiring author/writer/game designer. There is a lot to do in life, and I'm just sitting at my desk trying to make these cool stories and awes.. more..

Writing
Hex Driver Hex Driver

A Book by Stewart


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Stewart