Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Stewart

Day 6

 

Last night was Hell.


The Hunter’s Club held their second meeting. All they wanted to was go on and attack me about how my father was useless. Of course, I fought back. We had this big yelling match, all of them versus me. No one stood up on my side. I stood alone.


Adrenaline also took over me, causing me to throw a punch at the newest person. My fist missed the girl that I kind of wanted to hit for what she was saying, but it landed on Brian’s cheek. He fell to the ground and grabbed his cheek. They held him back but I know I could take him. He wants to meet with me in the next couple days and gives me these mean--almost evil--looks in the hallway.


Maybe he is the murderer.


Nothing is really coming along at the police station. Dad is beyond puzzled, looking over the evidence every night. He says that the people who came in to examine the bodies told him that it had animal marks, but that it would be stronger than a normal dog or coyote or wolf. All the canines were nearly ruled out. The only one that remained was Mr. Tamburelli’s pitbull. A few of his neighbors knows he trains the dog and Rocky is build like his name, a rock. The pitbull is a bit intimidating at first, sure, but I know Rocky. I told Dad that the dog wouldn’t hurt anyone unless they were attacking Mr. Tamburelli. That is what he got him for, protection. The old man can’t really defend himself all that much.


“I am not actually thinking it is Rocky, son,” he told me, “But I have no other options other than taking the dog for now to have someone examine him.”


He had too. That’s what I told myself. It was all to make the community happy and make it look like he might have a suspect, an innocent dog. Tamburelli’s neighbors only said his dog because of the breed, those close-minded idiots.



© 2014 Stewart


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on August 10, 2014
Last Updated on August 10, 2014


Author

Stewart
Stewart

Milton, NY



About
Hey! My name is (as you probably guessed) Stewart. I'm an aspiring author/writer/game designer. There is a lot to do in life, and I'm just sitting at my desk trying to make these cool stories and awes.. more..

Writing
Hex Driver Hex Driver

A Book by Stewart


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Stewart