Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Stewart

Day 10

 

I’m sorry for not keeping you updated, Journal. A lot has happened in the last four days, and I guess it would be hard since I was locked up for a day and then kept in the house for another. Not to mention I blacked out last night.


The biggest news is that someone was attacked two days ago, right after my fight with Brian. Oh, yeah, let me rewind to that part. Remember the last entry where I said he wanted to talk to me? He took his sweet time setting up a place because he wanted to prepare himself for the fight. I didn’t know it was a fight, but when I showed up, he was with this kid named Dan. They jumped me in the parking lot, throwing me into a car, and hammering down on me with their fists. It hurt, of course. The entire time, I thought he just wanted to talk, maybe apologize about talking badly about my father and I would apologize for hitting him at the second Hunter’s Club. It just never turned out to be like that.


I began to fight back, by putting my strength into getting up off the car. This is where I started to black out. There is no doubt that the punches caused the weird blacking out this time. When I stood up, the two boys flew backwards and off of me. They started to yell and say that my eyes were glowing yellow, and asking me: “What the hell!?” Ignoring them, I charged them. Dan got away from me, but Brian wasn’t as lucky. He told me I was really quick, and strong. Pretty sure six of my punches landed, the last one knocking him out, and one stray one made a bad dent into the car next to us. It was Sarah’s car, the girl I didn’t like.


After that, I ran. For miles. There was no where to really go, but I headed for the woods. They were the last place anyone would look for me and I knew that I’d be left alone even if someone did see me.


Hours later, when I went home, Dad looked really disappointed. Brian had cuts and bruises all over him. His parents pressured into ratting out who did it, me, obviously.


“Son, what did you do?”


“I thought Brian wanted to talk, but him and this kid, Dan, jumped me. I fought back!”


“I have to have you stay in a cell overnight before we sort this out. You know my hands are tied.”


So, that is how I got locked up. I saw the report of an attack. The person lived, but she is in critical condition. The woman was jogging through the park and took a dirt path that reaches around the woods to get home quicker. Her bravery was inspiring--especially after the attack--but she got torn up, badly.


Strangely, she was only two minutes from where I was curled up. I never heard her yelling for help.



© 2014 Stewart


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on August 10, 2014
Last Updated on August 10, 2014


Author

Stewart
Stewart

Milton, NY



About
Hey! My name is (as you probably guessed) Stewart. I'm an aspiring author/writer/game designer. There is a lot to do in life, and I'm just sitting at my desk trying to make these cool stories and awes.. more..

Writing
Hex Driver Hex Driver

A Book by Stewart


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Stewart