{15} Reunion

{15} Reunion

A Chapter by Elliara
"

Hermione and Draco Talk

"

Anxiety coursed through the blonde's veins as he paced around his flat contemplating the events of the last few weeks. He knew that he went too far, but it was worth it, at least at that time. Now, he wasn't so sure. She had stormed off on him and they hadn't talked except for a brief letter. Sweat began to pour in nervousness. He couldn't eat nor sleep. He wandered aimlessly; sitting and standing, pacing and wringing his hands. It was unnerving to say the least. He re-read her letter over and over again. He could understand her frustration but at the same time he wished they could talk about this instead of writing letters.


Flopping down on his couch, Draco sighed painfully. He wanted to talk to her but was afraid of ruining it again. He needed to sort this out before he lost her. Making up his mind, he got up and went to his office. Grabbing a piece of spare parchment and quill, Draco began to write,


Hermione,

I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say to make you see how sorry I am. I'm not forcing you to talk to me nor to forgive me, but I want to clear this up. I can't live knowing that my actions caused you grief again. If this is the end, I just wanted you to know that I really do love you but you deserve better than a desperate pureblood like me. If you want to talk, I will be waiting in the small park by your flat at 5:00 PM.


Respectively,

Draco.


Satisfied, he rolled it up and sent it off with his owl. Smiling just a bit, he went into his bedroom and fell asleep.


********************************************************


Hermione Granger was distressed. Her eyes were red and bloodshot. Her face stained with tear streaks. Her heart burst at the sight of any blonde male wizards. It pained her to be so damn stubborn toward Draco, but she was scared. Scared of starting over, when all she ever knew and loved walked out on her. Her ego was bruised, her brain was battered from over thinking. She didn't want to leave Draco hanging, but she had no idea what to do. She never encountered this situation.

She locked herself in her room since the incident, and never came out. 


She sent her kids to live with Harry for a bit, because she needed the space. Feeling tears welling up in her eyes, she got up and quickly brushed them away, until a tap was heard at the window. Hermione gasped. She didn't want to ignore the jet black owl, and yet she was curious on what he had to say.


Reluctantly, she opened the window to let the owl in. It let out a sorrowful hoot as Hermione untied the piece of parchment from the owl's leg. She carefully read the letter, once, twice, and yet a third time. He thought she was going to leave him. Smiling to herself, Hermione realized this was her chance to make things right.


Grabbing her coat, Hermione walked out of her house with a determined smile. She knew it was time to give Draco what he wanted and to satisfy what she needed. She walked along the sidewalk to the park where Draco said he would be waiting for her. She walked slowly, but quickened her pace as she arrived at her rendezvous.


Swallowing nervously, she approached Draco who was sitting hunched over on a bench. Sitting next to him she said, "Nice day for a walk, don't you think?"


Draco turned and stared blankly at Hermione. His mind couldn't register the fact that she was there. He sat there staring at her, not knowing what to say. It was either a miracle, or a messed up dream. Hermione started to chuckle softly and gently brushed her fingertips across his cheek. A blush crept up her face as she leaned in and kissed him softly on the cheek. Her lips trailed across to his lips, where she began to slowly caress them with sweet kisses, teasing and tasting them.


Draco trembled under her kisses, but allowed her to continue. Her kiss deepened and suddenly their tongues were entwined together, a delightful dance played on rhythm to each kiss. Draco embraced Hermione and returned the passion. Years worth of love poured forth, before Hermione broke it off suddenly. Her lips were swollen, her eyes pooled with tears, and said, "Now do you know where I stand with us?"




© 2010 Elliara


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on November 11, 2010
Last Updated on November 11, 2010


Author

Elliara
Elliara

About
20 years old, and a senior in college. I love to write fanfiction and this is my first attempt at writing a fantasy novel. Writing keeps me occupied, but its what I do on the side. more..

Writing
{1} Reality Hurts {1} Reality Hurts

A Chapter by Elliara


{2} The Letter {2} The Letter

A Chapter by Elliara


{3} The Job {3} The Job

A Chapter by Elliara