{16} Soft Kisses and Deception

{16} Soft Kisses and Deception

A Chapter by Elliara
"

Hermione conveys her feelings to Draco and talks to him about what happened on their first date, while not realizing someone else was watching them.

"

Draco gasped surprisingly at Hermione's move. A rush of emotions flooded through him, some good and some confusion. Shock was the first emotion that Draco felt, but relief immediately followed. Looking at her with a loving expression, Draco brushed his hand across her cheek and snuggled her close to him.


Hermione, satisfied with his response, laced her hand through his and said, "I'm sorry for ignoring you and also for behaving like that. I couldn't leave you. I realized you mean more to me than ever." Tears fell in sadness as she spoke.


Holding her tighter, Draco answered, "Don't be. You had every right to be angry. I love you, Hermione. You changed my life."


They stayed in each others embrace until night fell. Silence invaded them, but they did not mind. After for what seemed like eternity, Hermione broke the silence by whispering, "As much as I love this, we need to compromise and set some ground rules so this doesn't happen again."


Slowly nodding, Draco lifted Hermione's chin and said, "Yes, dear."


Smiling slightly, Hermione began to explain to Draco that her behavior was solely based on confusion, that it took Ron forever before he finally admitted his feelings. It was everything that she dreamed of. Later, after the birth of their second child, Rose, Ron got cold, all the feelings of love were gone, it was dreadful. Hermione continued to tell Draco that his declaration of his love was a shock and a surprise. She didn't mean to get angry, it was only a reaction. She continued to explain to Draco that she needed to take things slow. She still had not started her divorce process, and needed things to settle between them before doing so.


Draco sat there with rapt attention, clinging on to her words as though they were his very last life line. He listened to her words of wisdom, her desires and her ground work. He now fully understood her point of view. It finally dawned on him, that it wasn't him. Her past took a toll on her, and he didn't even consider it.


When Hermione was finished, she quietly gazed at Draco. She noticed weariness etched into this face, but could see a small sense of relief coming from his eyes. Watching him, Hermione leaned in for a gentle kiss, before asking, "Say something, Draco."


Choosing his words carefully, the blonde whispered, "I'll do anything to make this work, but I need to know that you and the Weasel are through. The divorce needs to be filed soon. I'll help in anyway I can, Hermione. I love you too much to watch you slip away again."


Smiling happily, Hermione and Draco shared a lover's kiss that filled them with longtime happiness. Little did they know, that two people had heard their whole conversation and were watching them this whole time. Smug smiles on their face, they were ready to destroy the overly happy couple.


Whispering quietly to his partner, the man said, "Divorce I don't do. She won't know what hit her, nor the pureblood." Laughing smugly, they quietly sneaked away ready for phase one of their plan.



© 2010 Elliara


Author's Note

Elliara
Read/Rate/Review :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on November 11, 2010
Last Updated on November 11, 2010


Author

Elliara
Elliara

About
20 years old, and a senior in college. I love to write fanfiction and this is my first attempt at writing a fantasy novel. Writing keeps me occupied, but its what I do on the side. more..

Writing
{1} Reality Hurts {1} Reality Hurts

A Chapter by Elliara


{2} The Letter {2} The Letter

A Chapter by Elliara


{3} The Job {3} The Job

A Chapter by Elliara