New guy

New guy

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

As Zach and Eddie stepped out of the car, I noticed something was different. Something was so not right. It was one of those feelings that made me want to run like hell'. After this I was totally getting to a spa.

“Zach, Eddie, do you guys feel that?" Zach and Eddie froze, as if I was a freak or something. They new me to well to know that what I said meant more than I was telling.

"S**t! Now what? Every time you say stuff like that either me or Eddie ends up getting hurt, or you get kidnapped. And as a matter of fact, I feel it too. Something is going to happen." He seemed to say it as if he new it was gonna happen, like a witch does after seeing the future and I was gonna have to check his bloodlines later to see if he was a witch. Eddie still hadn't said anything and I was getting worried. As I walked towards CLUB GARDANIA's doors he suddenly grabbed my arm and started to growl.

"They are here, I can smell them. And by them I mean the Queen and King of the Vampyres." The King and Queen only ever came out of their home if it was a matter of life and death to them and the entire race of Vampyres. I didn't trust them one damn bit.

“Lets get the f**k out of here, I don't care if I have to vamp up, grab you both, and Orb."

"We cant, they already know that we are here, they planned this. They had spies on you not to take you, but to see what your schedule is." Zach said. Sometimes I wonder what the f**k he is, if he really is my blood brother then he should be the weaker version of me. After all he did arrive at the foster home the day after me.

“How do you know? Did you get a good read? What do they want?" He can read minds just like me; ever since he met me he's done it. It’s like he gets the aftershock of my powers when they upgrade every birthday. Great. Can’t wait till my seventeenth birthday, I wonder what’s gonna happen then.

“It’s not that easy and you know it, it’s hard, and I don't know how I know, but they wanted me to tell you that they aren't leaving until your one of them." Great, I was so calling all the witches I knew up, it’s a good thing I'm the Princess Witch. That’s the thing about my parents. They where Witch royalty and they were also King and Queen. That made me the princess, which no one knew until one day a crown popped onto my head for no reason. I was gonna have to call to my crown once again in my time of need, cause no way in hell was I getting out of here without a fight.

Eddie seemed to read my mind, because he had called upon his crown too. He was Prince Werewolf, even if he wasn't one. Last summer he had saved the Kings life, only to have him die in his arms less than two days later. The Kings last request was that he be named prince, because he didn't have any children to take the throne.

“You know this is a suicide mission right?" said a voice from behind me. I turned around and froze. There, right behind me, was the most handsome guy I had ever seen. He was only what I had dreamed about for the past week and a half. He had dirty blonde hair, cut to cover his eyes, even though they were already covered by dark sunglasses. He was wearing a dark, tight shirt, tight enough for me to see the muscles rippling underneath with every move, combat boots, that could be twins to my own, black pants that weren't tight but weren't loose either, and a black, leather jacket complete with a logo on the front right pocket that I couldn't make out.

“Who the hell are you? And what do you mean this is a suicide mission?" I said, longing to hear his deep dark lush voice again.

“Well my name isn't really that important but you can call me Prince Will, I am Prince of Witches and I am not of your bloodline. It’s a suicide mission because no one in there right mind would think to go against the Vampyres unless you were more powerful which I highly doubt." That arrogant son of a b***h! How dare he challenge me! With out a word, I pulled all of my power into one blast and knocked every Vampyre including the King and Queen unconscious.

“You did it again, Mage, I swear if you don't get your powers under control I will bind you from them! Now ignore that arrogant b*****d and let’s get the f**k out of here." Eddie did not like competition even when he new I didn't like them. He put his claim on me a long time ago, and I have been protected ever since.

"Fine, but he comes too now let’s go." They looked at me like I was crazy but quickly grabbed my hands. Eddie grabbed Will by the shirt even with his protests and I orbed us to the church downtown which I call home.



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great details, killer plot, overall amazing story, i can tell you love writing:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 11, 2012
Last Updated on February 11, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing