*Wills Point of View*

*Wills Point of View*

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

"Damn you woman!!! Zach I'm going to kill you!!!" I yelled, knowing they would here me. As I cast a spell to find clean cloths I cast another one to search for life to see how far they were from leaving. I tasted metal in my mouth, meaning Mage had cast a time spell to allow herself more time to get ready. Damn it I should have known this would happen! Too bad I spent so much time thinking about Mage I never thought I would have to set up a magik wall around the house to make sure she didn't leave.

        Oh well I will just have to wait until she uses her sword and I will know where she is.

The cloths my magik brought landed on the bed. I was pleased with the result. A dark blue muscle shirt (as if I actually had a shirt that wasn't a muscle shirt) dark denim blue jeans and my leather jacket. My boots had set themselves against the bed with the socks inside them. I quickly put my cloths on and headed towards the armory.

         As I walked down the stairs I began to worry about how Mage was doing. I looked down at my ankle, the memory of my tattoo this morning still vivid. It was a birth mark and since it had been changing from dark to light I have felt good for once. I have never had good luck. I was on my own by the time I was 12 because the Queen and King of Vampyres took my parents and there was no one to raise me. The orphanage tried to use the money in my trust fund to get rich but it never worked because I used magik to make them speak the truth. Now that humans know about every supernatural makes it easier on us but they still can't tell who is and who isn't. They never suspected a thing, not even the judge knew. Not that it mattered but at least it kept me from losing my money.

        I arrived at the door minutes later but it felt like hours because I kept worrying. As I opened the door I felt a presence that worried me more. I threw back the doors the rest of the way to find Mage's sword still in its sheath on the table.

"DAMN YOU ZACHARY MATHEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I took the nearest knife and flung it at the wall in anger. I knew it had been him because he new about the fact that I could trace her sword and she didn't. I looked around the room to see what was taken and what wasn't. All of her favorite weapons and the twins to them were gone along with Zach's sword. Wait one minute. Zach's sword is the twin to Mages. That means I can use hers to find his, and wherever he is she is. I bet Zach never thought about that. I grabbed Mages sword and headed toward the door. Mage I will find you. You WILL be with me and this time I won't let you go. I will not loose the love of my life to something that could happen while going after Eddie. I entered the garage, hopped on my bike and hit the gas. While riding towards the highway I read the swords mind. It seamed happy next to my own sword. Romania here I come.



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on February 28, 2012
Last Updated on February 28, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing