Missing

Missing

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Sitting at a large, rectangular black wood table, I stared at Will. Since coming down stairs I had yet to ask him about me fainting and the kiss, but most of all, on his ankle, covered by his pants, a little bit of blue skin was playing peek-a-boo. That was definitely something to worry about. Considering it was the same shade as my tattoo. I just thank god he was reading the paper when I walked in, and didn't look up until my feet were safely under the table. Zach had taken his rightful seat on my right, leaving my left side open, were Eddie usually is. This made my worry grow intensely.

"Uh, Will, Zach, where the f**k is Eddie?" I said, I tried to keep the shakiness I felt out of my voice, but it didn't work. When Will finally looked up from the newspaper, his eyes told it all. Something had gone horribly wrong in the fight. I was up and walking out the door before either of them could blink, my chair flat against the cold marble floor. Will beat me to the door, standing right in front of it. I didn't hide my surprise, no one had ever beat me to the door before.

"Where do you think you are going? And don't think for one minute I won't knock you out like a light if you try anything to get out of this house." Will said, he was very calm, as if he expected this, and the comment about me not leaving really pissed me off.

"FYI you cant control a god damn thing I f*****g do, and I will leave whenever I god damned feel like it! Now I'm going to ask one more time, and if I don't get a f*****g response, I will backhand both of you into the f*****g afterlife! Now where the f**k is Eddie?" Zach paused in surprise, he had been sneaking up on me, but he should have known better, I have super sonic bat hearing, and no one can ever sneak up on me unless they are a f*****g ninja.

"We don't know, the vampyres took him and orbed out. This morning there was a letter to you, we haven't opened it yet, but it smells like the Queen and King Vampyre." Will said, apparently Zach hadn't told him that you should never hold back info from me unless you have a wish to die. In an instant, I was on Will, making him back into the door, clawing at anything I could get my hands on. He threw me off, but I came back twice as hard, landing on him and wrapping my legs around his waist I desperately tried to claw at his pretty little unflawed face. Finally he gave in, landing on his back, but instead of letting me at him, he flipped me over and had me pinned down in less than a minute. I looked around and suddenly realized Zach and yet again left me in the hands of Will. Looking back at him, I realized he had the most darkest green eyes in the world, they shone like they were made of gems, and I couldn't help but notice the fire in his look, that instantly made me want to stay there for ever and kiss him. I could tell he had the same thoughts, because just at that moment, he carefully let go of my left wrist, tilted my head back just the slightest, and kissed me for the second time, right on the mouth. This time it was longer, feeling as though it had been years since I had felt this way, instead of just hours ago, when he had kissed me the first time. The connection happened within 2 seconds, and I don't know how, but I knew I was in his mind, flouting about aimlessly, enjoying his touch, his kiss.

"This is what it was like for your parents, and mine, they all had this connection. It is called The Mind Kiss, its name coming from the fact that you must kiss to get it."

Was that Will? Even in my head he sounded deep, wise, and totally hot!!! I wonder if he was single.

After I thought those words, I felt like he laughed.

Maybe I should have told you anything you think I can here, and yes, I'm single, but only until I get an answer from you on the next question.

I totally new he was gonna ask me out, but I wanted to here him say it. He chuckled at this.

Mage, would you do me the honor of being my girl friend?

Of course! Now just one question.

Ask away, my darling.

Eeeppp! He called me darling! YAY! Yet again he chuckled and if I could have, I would have been blushing. OK, will I faint like I did last time? But as I thought this, I could feel everything getting dim, and fought against it, just to here him talk in my head one more time.

Got to sleep, my darling, I will be beside you when you wake up, and I will answer everything then. Goodnight.

And as I faded, I thought softly, goodnight my knight in shining armor. As if I couldn't hold it in anymore, I whispered I love you, as he broke the kiss. He carried me upstairs, and I swear I could here the faintest of his words, hoping he said I love you too.



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on February 27, 2012
Last Updated on February 27, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing