Romania here we come.

Romania here we come.

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

I woke up yet again in Will's room. I really had to stop fainting; people might think I'm weak. Or worse, that I have feelings. Then I remembered Eddie. What the hell was I doing, joking around and being swooned? I had to find him, and I was afraid I knew just were to look. Intent on my plans I studied the room again. I heard the shower running. Must be Will he promised to be there when I woke up. Perfect. With my intense sixth sense I felt the temperature of the water. It was burning hot, meaning he only got in a few minutes ago. Good, he wouldn't be able to stop me. Zach was still a problem, or maybe not. I jumped out of bed, looking in the floor-length mirror. Oh yes, now was the perfect time to go there. My eyes were flickering different colors, literally, which meant my power had no limit. I was wearing all leather but it was wrinkled and looked worn. I snooped around and found some new cloths, the same outfit but the top was black, and the outfit had a trench coat to match. I used my magik to find my boots. He had hidden them under the bed, and I was glad he thought I would never look there because that had made them easier to find. All dressed up, my hair was all that was left to fix. I looked long and hard at the mirror, and suddenly my reflection came alive. It walked right out of the mirror and hugged me.

         "You haven't sent for me in a long time, I was beginning to think my little girl was all grown up."  I know I know it seamed unreal, but in my reflection, hidden away, was my mother's soul. In a last attempt to make sure I was cared for she hid herself inside me. My father went towards my other half, Zach. That's how we met each other. I had been in the attic staring into the mirror trying to call upon my mother, when there he was, my father in the mirror. I turned around and it was Zach. He took my hand as if he had known me his whole life. Secretly my mother and father had found a child and told him all about me, and had paid the right people to make sure we met. The child was Zach, and I have been his little sister ever since.

         "Mom, I will never grow up, will you cut my hair and make it fast?" with her being inside me she knew everything, saving time I needed for other things. She pulled a pair of hair shears out of her pocket and cut my hair to my shoulders. As she was doing this, I heard the shower turn off. As if second nature I raised my hand and time went backwards, him just starting his shower again.

"I have taught you well my young daughter, 16 and all ready doing time spells, how the years have passed." As she cut my hair started to curl, the weight finally lifted. With a snap of her finger the family necklace graced my neck, with the family crest on it. In the form of a choker it matched my outfit and gave me pride.

       "Thank you mother, it means so much." As I said this she slowly walked towards the mirror, giving me one last glance and a hug, and walked into my reflection. God I needed to visit my father.

    I ran down the stairs not making a sound, and came to a halt at the bottom step. There, standing in front of me, was Zach, my twin in everything. He wore the same exact outfit, with a muscle shirt, and the cuff on his wrist matched my necklace. He had even matched his earrings, usually a black stud, to match mine, silver hoops blessed with church water.

          "I am your twin, not an idiot; did you think I did not plan for this? Why do you think I left you alone with him again? You can't use your sword, it will alert Will but I managed to find your favorite knives, and your bow and arrows." God I loved him. Ok. Think weapons, knife in both boots, knife up sleeve, knife in all five hidden pockets in the trench coat. Wow, he even picked out my cloths, no wonder they fit me perfectly. Bow and arrows over back and ready to go. Zach had his sword, the twin to mine, on his hip, and every weapon I had he had minus the bow and arrows.

       We walked threw the door, pausing just a second to listen to upstairs. Wait just wait, we both knew it was coming.

      "God Damn you woman! Zach I am going to kill you!!!!!!!!!!!" I felt his magik check the house, and me and Zach walked out the door just in time for his magik to catch the heals of our boots.

     "Do you know were we are going?" It was important he know his life was at stake.

       "We are going to court, the vampire court to be exact, you had better call your crown, and call mine while you're at it." I called to my crown by name.

    Isabella, come to me in my time of need, and bring your twin, your beloved brother, Jeremiah. I call to you in our time of need.  Our crowns lit our heads, his matching my own. I had never had the time to call them by name the last time, and it was rude to do so, but my crown loves me, and Jeremiah loves Zach so they come even when we are rude. As we came to the next street over, I noticed two black Harleys, one slightly smaller than the other. I looked at Zach, and he smiled and shook his head. When we had run away from the orphanage we had gotten licenses to drive them but never used them. Now we could, and it felt so right as I wrapped my legs around the body and sat down.

    "They are perfect!" I said, smiling at Zach "Now, let's go get back our best friend!" 

   "Not yet, we still need to open the letter that they sent to you, maybe they said something important" He handed me the letter. In all of my thoughts about everything I had completely forgotten about the letter. As I opened it I smelled something funny. I jumped up, ran away, threw the letter on the ground and ran back to Zach. Half way there the letter exploded into a cloud of black red and purple.

   "F**k! A f*****g spell! A mind spell! Damn!!!!" He was pissed off. I could feel it threw our connection. Wow was he pissed! I reached my bike and straddled it.

         "Let's get the hell out of here." It took a minute but he snapped back and revved his engine. I did the same.

   "Romania here we come!" He yelled. It felt good to be on the road with him again. It felt like old times. In the moment I almost forgot about Will and the tattoo and Eddie in danger. Almost.



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on February 27, 2012
Last Updated on February 27, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing