Mother

Mother

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

I woke up with a start. Think! What had happened? Then I remember the Vampyres, Zach, Eddie, Will but most importantly, the kiss. When I saw Will I was gonna slap him! I mean, what was up with him kissing me. As I thought about it I looked around the room. I was in Will's room, I could tell because it smelled like him, all musky and hot. I really should have been worried to know what he smelled like but all I could think about was food, a hot shower, and kicking all of their asses! After my steamy and hot shower, I found a towel, rapped it around me, and looked into the mirror. My hair could use a good trim, it coming down mid-calf. And my eyes had once again changed color, were there once was green, there now were gold with a black ring around the outside. Wonderful. My eyes changed with how powerful I was that day, me being a hybrid, my power amount varied allot. Today it was at its peak. I looked around the room one last time, and I noticed the bed had been made and cloths had been placed upon it. There was a red leather top that cut me mid-belly and a leather jacket to match. Along with the top a jacket were a pair of sleek leather pants that I could tell had been made to fit me perfectly. On the floor I noticed no shoes, and I was gonna take that up with Will. I never let my feet show. Because on the ankle of my right foot, there was a birthmark in the shape of a blue dragon, with one half missing, and the head facing outward, as if ready for someone to place there leg next to mine and have a match. The legend says that whoever had the tattoo and was a women was marked with greatness, if they were male, they were cursed. The only way to break the curse, was to find the woman with the tattoo that matched your own. Thinking about the old wives tale, I had not noticed that Zach had snuck into my room.

"Well well well, sleeping beauty awakens. And might I say what a lovely tattoo you have. I believe it looked darker the last time I saw it. Get dressed, Will has breakfast, and both Will and I have some news we need to tell you."

He didn't want me to but I noticed how he hadn't said Eddie's name. Dropping the towel and grabbing for my bra and panties, he handed them to me. We had been together for a long time, and it wasn't as if he hadn't ever tended my wounds when need be. He had seen what there was to see many times.

"Thank you, Now tell me what happened to Eddie. And if you don't I still need to get you ALL back for making me leave a damn good fight. And don't tell me my tattoo looks lighter, that means my tattoo and the one that matches have been in contact, and I can't deal with romance right now." With all my cloths on we proceeded to make it to the door.

"Before we go, you should cover your tattoo up." Zach said.

"As if I didn't think of that, but there were no shoes or socks when I came out of the shower." I said.

"Interesting." He said smiling. I decided to leave that alone and made my way to the door handle, sending him a message with my expression. I wanted no mention whatsoever of my tattoo being lighter.



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on February 27, 2012
Last Updated on February 27, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing