Prince Will

Prince Will

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

As I walked into the living room I instantly new something was wrong. Apparently so did the guys because every muscle in Zach, Eddie, and Will went as rigid and as tense as if they were about to fight to the death. I quickly looked for any signs of life, or rather, un-life.

“Am I the only one who feels like they need to run? I really don't want to admit it but I think we need a new-DUCK!!!" As soon as I said that I dropped to the floor. I quickly got back up and looked around. Hiding in the corner was one of the many Vampyres that I felt in this house. I orbed to my room, grabbed my bow and arrows, my sword, and my fathers sword. I orbed back just in time to have to duck yet again. It had appeared as if many other Vampyres were making there way into the living room. I looked over and saw all three guys doing hand-to-hand combat.

"Will! Take my fathers sword, its bewitched, it will only work for you if you love the one who carries my mother’s sword! But use it anyway." I toss it to him and then toss my bow and arrows at Eddie.

“Eddie start aiming and get them the hell out of my house! I want them gone!!!" Eddie knew hot to shoot a bow and arrow and damn was he good at it..

“Mage, who owns your mothers sword? I need to know! I think I might be in love with her because the sword isn't doing anything wrong" Will said as he ducked to miss an arrow shot by a female Vampyre. "Actually I think it is giving me more strength." I was so not about to tell him that I owned my mothers sword. How in the world could a guy I just met be in love with me? It’s completely unreal. As I looked around I noticed something. The Vampyres were more aware than usual, which meant they were here for something.

"Swing your sword to your left!" OK was I imagining that or did a voice inside my head just talk? Rather than question it at the moment I spun and swung my sword as hard to my left as I could. Without me knowing a Vampyre had almost grabbed me. So that’s what they wanted. I guess that question is answered.

"Let’s get the hell out of here!" Will screamed at all of us.

“Will take Mage and go! She needs to get out of here, but I know she won’t leave without us and she has too, someone has to keep the Vampyres from touching you while you orb!" Zach said. I was gonna have to kill him later... If the Vampyres didn't do it for me.

“No! I'm not leaving without you! I won’t! You can’t make me." And with that I start running away from Will, or at least trying. As I fight to stay alive and away from him something grabs my leg and pulls me down. In less than 5 seconds a Vampyre was on top of me about to orb. Will, who I didn't know had gotten so close, kicked the guy in the head so hard his neck snapped and he rolled off me, dead as a door nail.

" Mage I'm sorry but there isn't a way for me to orb you without doing this, My powers are tied to my emotions, and I cant control them right now, you can slap me when its over but I have too." And before I could say anything he had wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me, full on the mouth. It was the most amazing thing in the world. It was as if I could see onto his mind, see his thoughts unfold.

It seems that I was right. You are my lifemate. Here take a look for yourself.

I didn't know what was happening but his life was flashing before my eyes. I saw his parents being taken away by the King and Queen. I saw him fighting for his life, and most importantly I saw that he was exactly like me. He had no family, and he was a hybrid. The first hybrid I had met besides myself, and he was in love with me...Maybe I should tell him that I own my mothers sword, and that my mothers reacts like my fathers, and only works if you love the one baring the other. My mothers sword, now my own, had worked for me, better yet, it hadn't just worked for me, it had helped me. At least now I know who the voice inside my head belongs too.

   Mage I should have told you before, every thought you have I can hear as long as we are still kissing.

    So then stop the kissing, better yet, don't cause I don't want you to.

And after that I passed out, whether from his kiss or my very tiring day, I don't know, but I was out like a light.



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on February 27, 2012
Last Updated on February 27, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing