Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Blue Cross

      "We of the angel council find Chris Davis guilty of all the charges brought against him!" Said a elder angel who was standing infront of a boy who was chained up tightly to the floor with his wings out.
      Chris looked up slowly and around at all the of angel that were watching him, whispering, and yeling things about him or the judgement. "So this is the end..."
      "Wait! This isn't fair!" Screamed a girl who was running to him. She pushed her way through two guards and fell to her knees in front of him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "How do you know that these charges are even really?! Someone could just be out to get him!" She screamed loudly while tears were flooding downn her cheeks like what water would do if a dam would break.
      Chris laid his head against the girls head while whispering in her ear softly. "Casey...It will be fine I promise. I will find a way to come back to you but if not you can always watch me from heaven when ever you miss me..."
      "Don't say that! I can't live if you're not here with me! I just can't! I won't!" Casey cried more as she hugged his neck tighter. "If you fall, I'll fall with you."
      He laughed a little and smiled weakly. "Come visit me on earth when you have the chance but for now this is our goodbye..." He leaned over to her and kissed her on the lips.
      Angels ran over to them and ripped Casey away from Chris. "Got you!" One of them yelled.
      "No! Chris!" She watched as his beautiful white wings turned into a dull grey color then slowly went back into his back.
      The moment any angel's wings would turn grey means they are a fallen, not demons or true angels anymore. Won't be allowed back into heaven but one step closer to being a demon of hell.
      Chris turned to her and smiled a bit. "I love you..." He mouth before he felt the chains rip him through the clouds to the earth.
      "No!"
      The elder male angel that he sentence Chris to being a fallen stood. "If we catch anyone, I mean anyone," He looked over at Casey and kept talking, "trying to get him back into heaven or planning something to help him get back will be punished and sent to hell! End of the story!"     


© 2010 Blue Cross


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, I loved it and I'm immmeaditly intresting! reading on!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Good! Spelling errors aside it's a good start!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 4, 2010
Last Updated on November 4, 2010


Author

Blue Cross
Blue Cross

Belleville, IL



Writing