Chapter Eight: Casey

Chapter Eight: Casey

A Chapter by Blue Cross

      "You will do what...?" Chris asked shakily while looking into my eyes.

      "If you can't be an angel then I'm going to join you by being a fallen also...You know that I can't live without you and its getting harder not being able to just be around you without know I'm being watched." I whispered softly while removing my eyes from his and looking down at the bed. I already knew what he was going to say just by looking at his face. I don't want you to give up your place in heaven for me. I felt his arms around my waist tightly as he pulled both of us down onto the bed while pressing his lips to the top of my head.

      "I'm going to get back into heaven but if I can't...I don't want you to be during the most craziest thing just to be thrown down there with me because I hate having to hid all of this away. Just promise me to give me time before anything you think of doing something crazy..." He whispered before tilting up my chin then gently pressing his perfect lips against mine.

      I bit down on his bottom lip while kissing him back and pulling him closer so he couldn't get away from this. I wrapped my arms around his neck laid my head against his. "I promise to not do something crazy..." I whispered before kissing him again gently on the lips.

      He slowly laid down on the bed while pulling down with him and pulling the covers up. Chris smiled and  held me tightly against his body. While slowly whispering the words of their song "Broken" by Seether.

      I closed my eyes slowly and laid my hands on his chest gently, not wanting to make him feel pain. I ran my finger tips over the bruises on his chest against before pressing my lips against them, letting my angelic powers slowly heal the bruises.

      Chris opened his eyes slowly and gasped deeply. "Ah...Casey, thank you so much for that love..." He whispered then kissed the top of my head.

      "Heh...No problem at all I swear on that." Closing my eyes, I laid my head on the center of his chest. I listened to his beating heat which always sounded so musical, soothing, and loving all at once. I would never change a thing a change about him. I began to feel myself drift into a peaceful slomber that would carry me away into my dreams until the morning sun came up or...the angels that always would check up on me after Chris's trial. For now none of that mattered all I wanted was to stay in his arms and feel like everything in the world was right again. I nuzzled my head into his chest more and smiled a bit as his humming began to put me to sleep even faster. "Goodnight...."

      He kissed the time of my head and smiled, "Goodnight to you too..." He whispered into my eye before the soothing slumber over took me into its blanket.



© 2010 Blue Cross


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kat
its amazing as always love!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
1 Review
Added on December 4, 2010
Last Updated on December 9, 2010
Tags: Hell, Heaven, Fallen Angels, Demons, Angels, Romance


Author

Blue Cross
Blue Cross

Belleville, IL



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Blue Cross