Chapter Nine: Casey

Chapter Nine: Casey

A Chapter by Blue Cross

      I was sleeping peacefully as I always do during the night when Chris was holding me tightly in his arms to his chest. While I was at my most relaxed moment a great pressure was pressed against my body at once as if a boulder was laying on top of me. "Ah!" I struggled and kicked but whatever it was didn't move from on top of me but did move a bit itself. My eye lids flew open to see nothing but darkness. I felt hot breathes rolling down my neck which made me gasp at first but now just made my blush because it kept coming. Pulling my arms free from under me I wrapped my arms around it and felt skin against my fingertips. I moved my hands up the bodies back until I stopped the head. I moved my hands to the face and slowly traced the features of the face with my fingers tips before letting out a sigh. This always happens when he gets restless in his sleep a lot the time. I thought to myself as I pushed on Chris's body and rolled him over so he was sprawled out on the bed. "Hehe...You're always cute though while you sleep like this."

      "Mm..." He nuzzled himself closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly and pulling me to his chest tightly.

      I laughed a little and wrapped my arms around his neck lightly so he wouldn't be awoken from his sleep. I began to play with his hair softly with fingers. His hair seemed to curl natural around my finger.

      Chris opened his eyes slowly, fluttering away the sleep that was still holding onto them. "Morning..." His voice came out softly barely over a whisper.

      I flinched a bit then looked up slightly into his eyes and smiled a bit. "Morning to you too...How did you sleep last night?"

      "I slept heavenly since I had you by my side." He smiled in return then slowly closed his eyes and pressed his lips against my forehead while muttering a couple of words.

      "What did you say?"

      "I said that waking up to you by my side is the best thing I could ever ask for in a perfect morning." Chris whispered into my ear while feeling his lips brush against my ear.

      I giggled a little and hugged him tightly around his waist. "Just being with you is the best I could ever ask for in a perfect morning..."

      Chris wrapped his arms around my body tightly while slowly walking his fingers across the exposed part of my lower back. He pressed his lips against the base of my neck where it meets my collar bone.

      I gasped deeply and dug my nails into the back of his shirt while taking a handful into both hands. "C-Chris..." He always seemed to tease me like then when he is wanting something or aroused. My guess right now its the second one.



© 2011 Blue Cross


Author's Note

Blue Cross
I will edit this and make it better in the future and I promise it will be long so don't worry!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kat
aawwwww

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
1 Review
Added on December 9, 2010
Last Updated on June 26, 2011


Author

Blue Cross
Blue Cross

Belleville, IL



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Blue Cross