Chapter Three: Casey

Chapter Three: Casey

A Chapter by Blue Cross

      I stood in Chris' bathroom, looking in the mirror while fixing my hair so when i got home my mother wouldn't know where I have been. I took a shower, changed clothes, and finished getting ready. Since, after last night's nightmare I got little sleep but most of the night I stayed up talking to Chris.
      "Where does your mom think that you are right now?" Chris called from the hallway.
      "She thinks that I am at Bre's house staying the night." I said as I pulled my hair in a neat bun then walked out of the bathroom. "How do I look?"
      Chris smiled and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist tightly. "You look like the most perfect woman on the planet and plus you smell like blooming roses after the first spring shower." He said while looking into her eyes.
      I felt my cheeks begin to become warm from his words. Burrying my face into his chest was the only think that I could do so he would laugh at me because he would always tease me about when I blushed over the littlest of things he does or says. "Thank you, Chris..." I whispered into his chest so to him it only came out in a muffle.
      He lifted me off my feet quickly and kissed my head. "It's so cute to see you blush even over the little things I say." He picked up my bag over his shoulder and began to walk down the stairs. "I'm still going to drive you home so you don't get to walk out in the fall coldness." 
      I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted a bit. "Fine." Actually, I'm glad since it was near the end of fall the temperature was dropping into the forties and for me that was still really cold.
      He laughed a little and walked outside in the freezing cold to the midnight blue 2011 Ford Focus sitting alone the drive way.
      I always loved his car since it was always comfortable and just the way I liked it inside of it. I jumped out of his arms and opened the passenger's door, slipping inside of the car and setting my bag on the ground in between my legs. I looked over and saw Chris close the  door.
      Chris got into the drivers seat and closed the door behind him, turning on the door as it roared alive. 
      "When are you going to ever let me drive your car around?"
      "Maybe next time you come over but for now I'm going to drive you home because you didn't drive to "Bre's yesterday. Remember that missy?"
      "I know I know."I said as I grabbed his hand gently and held it tightly in mine. I squeezed his hand tightly and closed my eyes slowly.
      Chris squeezed my hand in return and kept driving to the house where my mother and I lived.
      I kept thinking about how much I just wanted  Chris to hold me in his arms all the time like when we were both angels and nothing seperated us and we didn't have to hide our love. Its still been five months but it hasn't gotten any easier.
      "We are here, love." He said as his voice snapped me out of my deepest thoughts.
      I opened my eyes and looked at the white house sitting there with leaves all over the yard and front porch. I hated how he could never walk me up to the front because of my mother but I didn't want to get him in any trouble so I never said anything about it but I was sure that he could sence what was wrong.
      He wrapped his fingers around my chin and kissed my lips gently with his. "I will see you later tonight."
      I kissed him back gently and nodded. "Promise?"
      "I never broke one of our promise yet have I?"
      "No, but I still want to hear you say it."
      He smiled sweetly and nodded. "I promise to be here around eleven."
      I got out of the car slowly and picked up my bag. "Bye..." I said softly and closed the door behind me. I looked back into the wind sheild and saw Chris waving and mouthing "Bye to you too..." I blew him a kiss and walked to the front door of my house, taking out my key and opening the door. As I opened the door, my mother stood behind it, tapping her foot with a face that was telling people that if she was looking at you like that then you are in some trouble.


© 2010 Blue Cross


Author's Note

Blue Cross
There will be spelling errors in there I know because i normally just type then go through them later so you don't have to tell me that I spelt something wrong. Just leave a line number if something is unclear and I will fix it up. There will be more detail later I promise.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
Added on November 4, 2010
Last Updated on November 4, 2010
Tags: Romance, Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Heaven, Hell


Author

Blue Cross
Blue Cross

Belleville, IL



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Blue Cross