Chapter Seven: Chris

Chapter Seven: Chris

A Chapter by Blue Cross

       I stumbled through the streets slowly while holding my side tightly with one arm, putting pressure over the bruises on my body. My face was still swollen and bruised up but because of the cold air it didn't hurt as much as the rest of my body did. I walked in between Casey's house and their neighbors. I stopped at a window that was cracked open with lights from the television coming out but with no noise on. "Casey!" I yelled quietly into the window waiting for an answer. Normally, if she didn't answer she would find me on the ground laying against the wall asleep.

      The window slid open completly as Casey stuck her head out of the window slightly until her eyes adjusted to the dark and saw me. "Chris! Where have you been?!" She yelled me softly.

      I laughed a little and smiled a bit against the pain. "I'll let you know if you let me in first." I said while wincing a bit. I watched as she backed up away from the window to give me room to climb in. I climbed the ledge of the window and pulled myself up into the room.

      Casey walked across the room quickly, closing the door and locking it before her mother could walk down the hall. She turned around quickly and saw the brusing on the face should would look at all the time with caring eyes. "What happened to you?!"

      "I..." I closed my eyes tightly and thought of my options. Lie to her or tell her the whole truth. Sitting down on the bed, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer slowly. I pulled her into my lap and laid my head against her back, listening to her heart beat. "I've been going to this demon club with Mikayla-."

      "You have been doing what?!" Her voice rose with anger and fear of what might come out of my mouth next. "Why were you with the b***h?!" She pulled herself away from my arms and stood up, looking at me with her eyes in slits now.

      "Honey, I'll finish explaining just lower your voice please." I watched as some of the anger disappeared but most of it was still instead building up somewhere. "It's not what you are thinking about. I was there to help her with some business she had with some demon. I've only help her this time and about two other times but tonight things just got out of hand. The demons inside of there got a hold of me because I wouldn't tell them what I was and began beating away." I took off my shirt and showed all off the darken skin on my chest from the blows.

      Casey's anger disappeared completly and turned straight into fear and worry. She crossed the room quickly and brushed her fingertips against the brusies. Her fingers were always so soft and loving to the touch. If I could injure myself everyday without her catching on sooner or later just to fix me up with her magic hands I would. "Why did they do this to you?"

      "They thought I was an angel but not the type of angel demons would normally fear and they were right."

      She wrapped her arms around my body tightly and pressed her head into my chest. "Baby promise me you won't ever do something like this ever again..."

      I looked down at her and nodded a little as I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly and winced a bit. "I promise that I won't ever go anywhere near that place or her again..." I pressed my lips against her head gently before sitting down back on her bed.

      Casey sat down in my lap and ran her soft hands down my chest while gently kissing the bruises on my chest. "You really can take a lot of punishment with this body..."

      I laughed a little and nodded. "I'm pretty much human now and after being in a couple of fights. The pain begins to go away much quicker then it used to."

      "I bet it does," She looked into my eyes and looked down, "I really wish that you would be an angel again but if we can't find anyways to turn you back. I'm going to force myself to become a fallen angel with you."



© 2010 Blue Cross


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kat
me likey already hehe ^^

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
1 Review
Added on November 17, 2010
Last Updated on November 29, 2010
Tags: Hell, Heaven, Fallen Angels, Demons, Angels, Romance


Author

Blue Cross
Blue Cross

Belleville, IL



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Blue Cross