Chapter One: Casey

Chapter One: Casey

A Chapter by Blue Cross

      I stood on a cliff edge, watching as the sun began to sink into the ocean. In my opinon the beside time of ever summer day is when the sun was setting. It was the most perfect time for anything romatic to happen. The wind began to pick up slightly, blowing my chocolate colored hair back gracefully in the air. I closed my eyes gently and slowly leaned forward off the cliff. Muscluar arms wrapped themselves around my waist tightly and quickly, slowly pulling my body back into standing up position. "You're always there to catch me when I'm about to fall, Chris..."
      Chris had short black hair and dark brown eyes that seemed to be black but when they were in the light they were a very beautiful brown. His dark skin made mine look pale but everytime I would say something about it he would tell me that it would just make me look more beautiful to him. "I'm not going to let my angel fall ever to be stuck in the same situation with me..." He whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist tighter and held me in his loving embrace.
      "If I fell then we wouldn't have to hide our love anymore from the rest of the world...At least the angels will finally leave us alone." I said, moving around in arms so I was facing him now. I ran my hands up his abs and chest slowly then wrapped my arms around his neck tightly.
      He slowly leaned in while still whispering with his seductive voice. "I promise we will find a way to get the angels off our backs but for now lets just enjoy our forbidden love a little longer..." He brushed his lips against mine slowly before coming back around to kiss them.
      I closed my eyes as soon as my eyes were closed they opened up again to see that my lover had been turned into stone still in the same position. "Chris...?" I pushed on his chest with a little force to see if he would move or something. 
      That was a BIG mistake.
      Chris's body fell back on the hard ground, taking me with it and smashed into millions a peices on impact.
      Eyes widen with fear, I stood up quickly and backed up slowly with my hands over my mouth. "No, this can't be real...This has to be a joke!" I screamed out and fell to my knees where all of the pieces of him laid in destruction. The only part of his body that wasn't destoried was his hand. I picke dit up in my arms and held it tightly to my chest as tears were streaming down my face in floods. 
      "We warned you, Casey Fox. If you didn't leave the fallen angel alone we would have to get rid of him for you." Came a older woman's voice from behind me. "Next, will come your punishment for breaking angel law."
      "I don't care anymore! Just do whatever it is...You have already taken my meaning for living in this world..." I whispered softly, setting the stone head down on the ground and looking up at the sky.
       A woman who looked like she was in her early thirties fell out of the sky, dressed in a all white dress with angel wings spread out from her back. "You will be sent to hell for your punishment and never be allowed to step a foot in heaven or on earth again!" The woman rised her voice loudly that seemed to shake the ground around them.
      Flames began to form a circle around me slowly, wrapping themselves around my ankles and wrist to make sure I couldn't escape from my punishment. "Ah!" I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth against the pain but it didn't help what so ever. The flames turned into iron chains and wrapped themselves around my body tightly and roughly to keep from moving around. "It hurts!" The ground opened up under me at that exact moment the chains pulled down into the opening dragging me along with me. "Mom, how can you do this to your own daughter like this?!"
      The woman looked at me one last time before slowly turning away. It looked like she had a tears in her eyes but couldn't be made out since I was being pulled into the depths of hell to never be seen or heard from again.


© 2010 Blue Cross


Author's Note

Blue Cross
There will be spelling errors in there I know because i normally just type then go through them later so you don't have to tell me that I spelt something wrong. Just leave a line number if something is unclear and I will fix it up. There will be more detail later I promise.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Mom, how can you do this to your own daughter like this?!"
;u can leave out the like this part at the end. I hope the girl is jus having a dream. iwonder why they aren;t allowed to be togehter> I mean besides him being a fallen...This is ver dramatic! Reading on!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Good 2nd chapter.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 4, 2010
Last Updated on November 4, 2010


Author

Blue Cross
Blue Cross

Belleville, IL



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Blue Cross