Reincarnation of Damnation

Reincarnation of Damnation

A Chapter by Brandon Lee Cochran

       Infront of me, about four feet away, stood a person in a full suit of armor. The suit was fit to the persons body so I could tell it was female the way the metal and chain-link gripped her curves and how the breast plate was designed to mold around her breasts. Though I couldn't see her face due to the helm, I knew exactly who it was. ''Hello Elizabeth.''

 

       Slowly taking off her helm and holding it under her arm she replied. ''Hello, My Lord. We've been expecting you.'' she said graciously.

 

       I didn't lie to the others when I said I've never been to the Underworld before, but I didn't care to enlighten them that I could see it through my dreams. I found out Elizabeth was amoung the dead, she comitted suicide when she was bitten. I released her from the bonds of the dead, she is well alive. I granted her the power to lead out my commands, like a bishop to a king. She was very loyal and didn't question a single thing I told her.

 

       I glanced around at my surroundings. It appeared the portal dropped me directly in the center of the city, where all the roads and walkways lead to the giant, towering castle. ''I see you've delivered my commands quite successfully. The Undercity seems well under control.''

 

       ''Only because of your commands, my lord.'' she said bowing her head in respect.

 

       ''Enough with the whole 'my lord' buisness. Just call me Brandon, this is not a formal meeting. We're friends.''

 

       ''As you wish... Brandon.'' she smirked and I chuckled at her hesitation.

 

 

 

 

       We were now in the castle. Both of us were silent as we walked to the throne room. Just like the Necropolis the walls bore the crimson bannisters with the emblem of my keep. When we entered the throne room it was massive in size. At least ten times bigger than The Great Hall, which was fairly big its self. ''Aaron seems to think that this change in the accords will spark tension amoung the humans.'' I said looking straight forward as we continued to walk towards the thrones. The thrones were set on a high dias that overlooked the rest of room. Stained glass windows showed images of fallen angels clashing metal with arch angels of Heaven. Two large thrones sat atop the dias. Cushined in crimson velvet with the pure black obsidian and garnet out lying its shape. Spikes rung the top of it as if it were symbolizing a halo of darkness and death.

 

        Elizabeth glanced over at me through the corner of her eye ''He has reason to, if everything goes to plan we'll rule both kingdoms and eventually the world.''

 

        ''Thats exactly it. If everything goes according to my plans. But already the events that have come to pass seem to have risen suspicion in Aaron. Thats what worries me, if he isn't as dim witted as I thought and he starts putting things together then things are going to run very rough for us.''

 

         ''Shall I send one of the Reapers to deal with him?'' she turned her head to look at me.

 

         "No,'' shaking my head ''That will only raise more suspicion in our direction. We play it low for a while. Then we move to the next stage of the plan.''

 

          I began ascending the steps of the dias and sat on the comfurtable velvet. ''Do you have him yet?'' I asked.

 

         ''Yes, we have Losier just outside the doors. Shall I bring him in?''

 

         I nodded. Elizabeth then turned and waved to one of the guards by the door. The door swung open and a Reaper was dragging a pale mist in its hand. I looked more closely to see that the mist wasn't mist after all, but more of an aura. Then I realized, it was Losier's aura. The guards must have fetched him right when we materialized in the Dead Fields, the place where the dead spirits wonder before they are allowed to come into the Undercity.

 

         The Reaper raised his clunched hand lifted the aura of Losier off the round. The Reapers were like my personal guard. They were all about eight foot tall and very fit. Their armor studded and pure black except for the red trimming. They wore a black cloak that covered their entire back and the shoulder pads of their armor. They never showed their faces, they kept it concealed behind their healm. The only thing visible was the red flow of their eyes. Their signature was weapon, a scythe, which they were very handy with. They could move swiftly with and very quick, like a samari and his katina.

 

          "Release him.'' I demanded. And the Reaper released his hold on Losier's neck and he hit the floor.

 

           ''Losier, I'm here to bring you back... again.'' Losier raised his head, the ghastly blue glow of him left the air shimering. ''You're not going to like what I have to do to you, but you're going to have to accept it.'' I raised out of the throne and walked towards Losiers aura. I turned my head to Elizabeth ''Do you have the corpse I asked for?''

 

           She nodded and waved to another gaurd who was lugging a body around on his shoulder. He dropped the body and it hit the floor with a thud. ''Gently! We don't want to put him in a damaged body!'' I looked to the Reaper and nodded. He grabed Losier by the neck one more and threw the aura at the body. The body absorbed it, like a sponge absorbing water. The body began to spasm on the floor. I smiled ''Time for the fun part.'' My concealed fangs shot through my gums and I grabbed the body and bit into its neck draining the blood.

 

           Once I could drain no more I pulled my dagger from its sheath on my side and slit my wrist. I pit it up against the bodys mouth as the blood dripped from my wrist into it's mouth. Then with another spasm the corpse fell silent. I looked to Elizabeth ''Take him to an empty chamber. Make sure there is blood in there. When he wakes up he'll be reborn as a vampire and he'll be hungry.''

 

           She looked at the lumped body on the floor ''It looks nothing like Losier.''

 

           I shoke my head ''The aura of Losier will change the body into him. Consider it reincarnation but with the side effect of reforming the body to match the person the spirit once belonged to.''



© 2012 Brandon Lee Cochran


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

419 Views
Added on June 30, 2012
Last Updated on June 30, 2012


Author

Brandon Lee Cochran
Brandon Lee Cochran

Terre Haute, IN



About
My name is Brandon Cochran, I'm a fictional writer. A lot of my writing contains vampires, demons, werewolves/lycans, or zombies. The characters in my book are based off of my friends and myself, with.. more..

Writing