"Neoblast x" - Chapter 8: The King Arrives

"Neoblast x" - Chapter 8: The King Arrives

A Chapter by Jason Bubbleo
"

The king of Kanukia lands in Geartro with a large violent army, he wants to waste Neoblast X but no one can find Neo.

"
The Kanukian space ships land majestically in the roads of Geartro. The king steps out, cracking his knuckles and grinning sadistically. Geartrons look up at the grand scale Kanukian ships in terror, screaming as they run around for safety. The Kanukian king announces in a bellowing voice "Puny little robot fools. Your city has been giving my men a lot of trouble and it's because of some pissing Neoblast guy. So, It's time for your new king to set things straight". 

In the mayor's office, the mayor paces up and down, biting his nails in nervous frustration, while his personal adviser Jeff watches sympathetically. "Where is Neoblast?! Does he know we're all in danger?" he barks at Jeff, who replies "We have sent some police officers around Geartro, I'm sure we'll find him. Don't worry sir". The mayor picks up his mug and drinks while shaking in concerned fear. 

Meanwhile, the police end up raiding the school and find Neoblast X sulking in the janitor's closet. An officer asks Neoblast "Neo! You have to get out of this closet and save us. The Kanukian has arrived with a huge army!" but Neo sighs, he explains "I cannot defend you, I am a bad Neoblast. I have hurt people..." the officer stares at Neoblast in confusion, another officer suggests "We should get hold of one of the kids who are friends with Neoblast. Maybe they can snap him out of this downer?" 

The Kanukians set fire to Geartro buildings and slaughter innocent robots with their sharp swords. The king clicks his fingers and his loyal army stops the chaos abruptly. The king then shouts "Come on out Neoblast! Or more will die and this stinkhole will be a pile of oil stained rubble". No response, just the sounds of screaming and burning fire. He grits his teeth and clicks his fingers again, the Kanukian army continue to destroy Geartro and kill defenseless robots.

Back at the school, Tren and Larka are rushed to the janitor's closet. Tren tells Neoblast "You have to get out there Neoblast! A couple of city cops are no match for a race of violent aliens!" but Neoblast miserably replies "I cannot, I am not the man for the job. I cause pain and suffering. I am no less evil than those aliens", Larka slaps Neoblast X hard, everyone gasps in shock as she shouts "Will you quit feeling sorry for yourself? You're as bad as Tren. You are NOTHING like those Kanukian jerks! You use violence to defend others, to protect the innocent. You are a super hero to us. A legend! a guardian angel! You get out there now you silly metal muppet and kick some a*s!" Neoblast rubs his sore cheek and nods, inspired by Larka's motivational words. 
  


© 2014 Jason Bubbleo


Author's Note

Jason Bubbleo
Opinions and thoughts are encouraged.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
Added on August 5, 2014
Last Updated on August 5, 2014
Tags: Sulk, Mope, King, Kill, Murder, Innocent, City, Mayor, Mug, Closet, School, Motivate, Fire, Burn, Chaos