Moon Phases

Moon Phases

A Chapter by Celeste Lucy Zaveri
"

The phases of the moon and their meanings.

"
The moon has many phases. Certain phases are very important for certain magickal spells, rituals, charms, and potions. Remember, the choice of your magick type being “black,” or “white,” (good or ‘evil’) is up to you, and not a different source.
The New Moon
The new moon is in the first part of the month. You should have a small handbook, calendar (offline or online), or another source to help you tell when it is the new moon. The moon seems invisible and mysteriously imperceptible. Shrinking, or making good luck disappear, is also related to it if you’re using black magick.
This is a good time for spells, rituals, and potions that bring fresh beginnings, hiding secrets, uncovering hidden/invisible situations, and the like. Hiding, beginning, and shrinking spells will do quite well.
Wicca-spirituality.com says, about the new moon’s meanings, “New beginnings, fresh starts, optimism, hope and faith.”
Waxing Moon
The waxing moon is when the moon is growing, or increasing in size. Wicca-spirituality.com (Wicca Spirituality) says of its meaning, “Building, accomplishments, creativity, strength, growth and learning, positive transformation.”
Because the moon is accumulating growth, this is good for growing flowers/fruits/plants, new opportunities blossoming, attracting new/growing income, and the like. All things having to do with growing, increasing, attracting more, et cetera will be at its strongest. (Similar to the full moon. The only difference between the waxing and full moon is that the waxing moon’s in the process of growing, the full moon’s completed it fully. The waxing moon will become the full moon very, very soon.)
Full Moon
Wicca Spirituality says that the full moon symbolizes, “Abundance, harvest, wish-fulfillment, manifesting desires, sexuality, achieving all dreams, protection.”
If you want to make things its fullest, make it grow rapidly, attract abundance, and all positive things, use potions, spells, charms, and rituals on the full moon. (We’ll just call it magick.)
The full moon is the most magickal moon of the month! Casting spells, doing rituals, giving offerings, and great celebrations and growth of positive situations and abundance are highly encouraged!
Waning Moon
The waning gibbous---after the full moon, the moon’s approaching being small and dark, invisible and new again, kind of like reincarnating, the cycle of life---is here. How disappointing, the full moon’s gone, you may think. But do not say that!
Now is a time, according to Wicca-Spirituality, of ‘rest, peace, deep wisdom, divination, contacting the guru within, letting things die away completely,’ and the like. This is a good thing! All of the problems can shrink with a little magick push and a rune’s encouragement. While the moon’s returning to being small once more, you’ll have to remember to use brooms to sweep out all the problems and negativity in the world. They're shrinking - why not give it an extra push help to send it on its way?


© 2016 Celeste Lucy Zaveri


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

407 Views
Added on September 7, 2016
Last Updated on September 7, 2016
Tags: Moon, phases, science


Author

Celeste Lucy Zaveri
Celeste Lucy Zaveri

Germantown, MD



About
I've written "The Immortal Legacy" on widbook.com and I love writing online. I'm also a psychic and I support the Democratic side in every election. I sometimes write nonfiction and poetry, but mostly.. more..

Writing
April April

A Chapter by Celeste Lucy Zaveri





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5