Dedication to Nyx

Dedication to Nyx

A Chapter by Celeste Lucy Zaveri
"

Here is a ritual to dedicate yourself to Nyx, the Great Goddess of Nighttime.

"
Ring the altar bell, then touch your wand to the stones representing the 5 Elements and candles representing the 4 Directions.
Put objects in your offering bowl for Nyx. Kiss the pentacle and say to your goddess statue:
"Nyx, great Goddess of the Night, wife and lover to and of Erebus, mother of Moros, Thanatos, Hypnos, Charon, Nemesis, and the Fates, I ask you to accept my loyalty and my love as your follower and servant. I ask for your protection and guidance, bringer of the night, I ask for your wisdom and blessings. I am [Your Name (see 'Cultan Names')]. I am a Priest/Priestess for my Goddess, you, Nyx, if you will have me. This is my request and these are my words. May this spell not reverse, my faith never waver, my love never weaken. Please have me and bless me as your servant."
Then ring the bell again, ending the ritual. Drink from your Chalice if you have one, and NO matter what, DO NOT betray or leave the Goddess Nyx. Stay faithful forevermore --- there's no going back. Be sure you are ready.


© 2016 Celeste Lucy Zaveri


Author's Note

Celeste Lucy Zaveri
Needed:
Altar Bell
5 Stones
4 Candles
Offering Bowl
Pentacle
Wand
Statue of Nyx
Chalice (Optional)
Quiet, empty room
Belief
Loyalty
Voice

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

324 Views
Added on October 9, 2016
Last Updated on October 9, 2016
Tags: Nyx, goddess, night, dedication, ritual, magick


Author

Celeste Lucy Zaveri
Celeste Lucy Zaveri

Germantown, MD



About
I've written "The Immortal Legacy" on widbook.com and I love writing online. I'm also a psychic and I support the Democratic side in every election. I sometimes write nonfiction and poetry, but mostly.. more..

Writing
April April

A Chapter by Celeste Lucy Zaveri