Chapter 6: A Sailor, a President and Death

Chapter 6: A Sailor, a President and Death

A Chapter by Kane

I walked out of my classroom with the usual silent stares from my classmates. Then someone patted me on my back and I saw a guy with yellow hair and a huge grin on his face. His physiques were average but the think which caught my attention was his aura. It had five colors: Yellow, flesh color, grey, white and green. At once I knew one thing about him; he was a King. “Hey, I noticed something about you, you have blue hair!” He exclaimed and I looked at him suspiciously. “Well I noticed something about you too. You noticed something else mister King,” I replied. “Come on! Don’t be such a Killjoy man, I would’ve let this game go on for ages, dude,” he sighed. “Well it’s good to see another King in some place,” He added and I looked at him. “Hey man, wanna have a duel?” He asked me. “No, it’s too much of a hassle,” I replied [He’ll do it, he needs the experience,] Ray said. “Alright, then let’s go out!” the guy shouted. “Hey wait, Ray can’t decide for me and how can you hear him?” “I also have Ray inside me dude and don’t try to argue with Ray, he will win,” he answered. I reluctantly went outside with him to a clear spot and I felt Onyx looking at me. I ignored him and concentrated at my opponent. “I guess I should introduce myself. My names Jack, Jack Black, I am the King of Electricity, Sharks and Martial arts.” “I’m Kaizer Nova, King of Wind, Fire, Blades and half of Rays Dragonic powers,” I replied. I looked at his aura and then saw lightning appearing in his hand. “Are you ready?” He asked me. I quickly materialized Abyss and Void in my hands and took a Stance where I defended all of my body parts. “Ready.” I said. Jack turned into lightning and I saw an electric current fly towards me. I quickly let Abyss burn and cast a spell in front of me. Jack became a human again. He then jumped back and a shark made out of lightning shot out of his palm. I rolled to the side and let a wind fly towards him which I then quickly burned and let it turn into a Dragon which then intercepted the shark and continued flying towards Jack after it had destroyed the shark. Jack dodged and turned into lightning again and flew to me once again. I rolled to the side just in time to dodge a corkscrew punch, which would’ve let me fly with Onyx had I not dodged it, and countered with a backhand slash with Void. I felt a current run through Void and quickly let it phase walk. I then let Void come back to the layer we were on and it hit him. But Jack had another surprise: “Did I mention that I am also the King of Iron? If I didn’t then I’m really sorry.” I quickly pulled Void back and let Void and Abyss materialize away. I dodged some attacks while I looked through the memories of the previous kings for blades useful for this situation. Then I found something but I couldn’t create it without the scales of a Shadow Dragon. Then I remembered Onyx and propelled myself with air towards him and saw two scales on the ground next to his sleeping body. I smiled and took them, one in each hand and propelled myself away. Jack was following me and I quickly muttered the spell words necessary for these blades. Suddenly my hands lit up and I held two red blades in my hands, one per hand. I turned and saw Jack look surprised and then turn around shouting: “OH DANG!” I chased him and heard Ray chuckle. Then Jack turned mid air and held a huge shark made of electricity in his hands. He threw it into the ground and I quickly ran in slaloms to avoid lightning sharks flying out of the ground. I then reached close quarters with him and he and I were exchanging a huge amount of blows in speeds normal humans couldn’t see. Jack then jumped back and let out a huge amount of electricity into the air and let iron rods grow out of the earth close to me. I quickly melted them with flames and blew the iron towards Jack. Jack charged at me and then we engaged in close combat again. He let out a series of blows which I in turn blocked or dodged and I let out a series of slashes which he blocked by coating his hands in iron. Suddenly we both heard a shout in our heads: [STOP NOW!] We both collapsed holding our heads in our hands and cringed in pain. What the Heck Ray? I asked Ray. [I now know that both of you are just as strong as each other and so I don’t want you two to fight each other anymore.  If you had continued then both of you would have died and Fate needs you two.] Okay, But did you have to give us a headache? I mean really, you could have just done that a bit lighter right? [Nope, you both were in battle which means you couldn’t hear me if I hadn’t inflicted pain on you.] I recovered and slowly got up and then helped Jack up and smiled. He grinned at me and looked around. I looked around as well and heard him whistle: “Well, we attracted a crowd.” “Yea, we did. It looks like this won’t be the end of what we hear,” I added. Then I saw a girl with blonde hair run towards me and Jack then asked: “Do you know that hot chick?” “Yeah, she’s Alice Underwood, my Queen.” “Dang, you got yourself a hot chick.” Before we could say more Alice was there and asked me: “What was going on here? The student council president had to call me because the Disciplinary committee was too scared to stop you two!” “Well, I met another King and Ray forced us to spar but then we got too into it,” I answered. “Nice to meet you, my name is Jack Black, King of Electricity, Sharks, Martial Arts and Iron,” Jack said. “Nice too meet you to, my name is Alice Underwood, Student council Vice-President and Monster hunter rank A,” Alice replied and I felt Onyx next to us. I grabbed Alice and jumped with her. Jack understood immediately and jumped as well just in time not to end up inside Onyx who phase walked onto the spot we were just on. Alice yelped and I held her close to me and floated towards the red blades I had left on the ground. I then let the winds under us disappear and we fell to the ground. I picked up both of the blades and then let them materialize away. Alice looked at me curiously and Jack had just materialized next to me. I wasn’t surprised because I knew that Jack could do that, Alice though didn’t know it so she jumped back in surprise. Onyx and Jack laughed and I did my best to fight down a smile. She noticed my smile though and wasn’t happy about the smile or the laughing from Jack and Onyx. “Oh ha-ha, let’s see if you still find the fact funny that you are supposed to meet the student council president right now,” Alice turned away. Jack and I followed her away from the clearing and we walked towards the school building. 

We went into a big room and Alice said: “Sit down and wait, the president will come and meet you two.” Jack and I sat at a long table and Alice walked through a different door. We waited and then we saw the door towards the hallway open and a girl with red hair entered through the door, followed by a girl with black hair and one with light brown hair. The girls saw Jack and me sitting there and the red haired girl covered herself behind the other two. The light brown haired girl said with a shaky voice: “What are you two doing here? A King and one student we don’t know of?” Before I could reply Jack `teleported´ next to her and said: “Hey missy, I’m a King too you know. Just because I enrolled today doesn’t mean that I don’t have the right to be a King. The girls shrank back and I sighed: “Jack, step back man, they’re scared.” Then to the girls: “We were called by the student council president and were told to wait here.” Jack `teleported´ back next to me and sat down again, whilst the girls quickly crossed through the room and went through the door Alice had left as well.

Jack and I had been waiting for about an hour and we got bored. I talked about myself before I found out I was a King and he in return told me his story: “My dad was a fisher and I always went out with his crew once I was 15. My mom wasn’t happy about it but let me do it. I have a little sister who is one year younger than me and I had no relationships, I had some friends though and was the best in academics and P.E.” We talked a bit about our powers and I found out that he could identify people not with the eyes but with the nose and how their blood smells. The Shark Nose was its name. After we finished talking, Alice, the three girls and one guy walked through the door Alice and the three girls had exited through. “Hello, I’m Jett Tog; I am the student council president,” The boy said. “I’m Anna, the student council treasurer,” the red haired girl said. “I’m Mira, the student councils secretary,” the light brown haired girl said. “And I am Clarissa, the student councils secretary too,” the black haired girl said. Jack and I greeted them and introduced ourselves. “But aren’t you keeping something secret from us and the student council, mister president or rather; mister King?” I asked Jett. The rest of the student council, were looking between Jett, Jack and me. Jack just grinned and looked at Jett. Jett laughed and said:  “Indeed, I thought you wouldn’t notice so soon but yes, I am a King, The King of Technology, Guns, Eagles and Lasers.” “Three of the twelve have gathered, eh?” Jack said. Ray chuckled and said: [Well, there were several times when all of them gathered, one of those was at the time of King Arthur.] We all grinned but then Alice spoke up: “Will you tell us what is so amusing?” “Your ignorance is amusing,” Jack replied. Suddenly Jett materialized a gun in his hand and Jack lightning in his. I felt the same thing they felt and quickly materialized Abyss and Void. The girls shrank back and I stood in front of them. Jack quickly erected a wall of electricity and Jett held his gun loosely in his hand. I looked around in Dragons sight and then laughed. Everyone looked at me concerned but Ray chuckled as well. I then said: “I never thought that you were a King and Death at that, Jake.” “Well, I phase walked my other auras so that you couldn’t see them,” Jake replied and materialized next to me with a black robe on, two daggers in his belt and a scythe in his hand. Jack shot an electric shark at him but I blocked it with one of the red blades which I had materialized in place of Abyss. Then Jett shot at me but Jake cut the bullet in two with shadows. Jett and Jack stared at Jake and me, and Ray laughed like no other. Suddenly, Alice spoke: “So, Jake, Kaizer, Jack and Jett are Kings? Why did we only know of two?” “Because, it wasn’t necessary for me to tell you, Queen,” Jake replied. I shook my head and thought: One day, I will cut your throat Jake. “Why did you call me Queen?” Alice asked and just as Jake was about to reply, Jack said: “Because you have the aura of a Queen,” and then hissed to Jake: “Kaizer never intended on letting her know that yet you idiot!” Jake started bickering with Jett and Jack and I just sighed. Now that’s just wonderful! A Sailor, a President and Death! What’s next?



© 2013 Kane


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on September 18, 2013
Last Updated on September 18, 2013


Author

Kane
Kane

Somewhere over there, Germany



About
I am a person who enjoys reading the work of other people but also like to try writing fantasy novels. Currently running series: None On Hiatus: Alcatraz, Yggdrasil, Fly like the bird you are,.. more..

Writing
Forests Forests

A Story by Kane


Something weird Something weird

A Chapter by Kane