Vampire kisses -Chapter 3-

Vampire kisses -Chapter 3-

A Chapter by DancingInTheDark

I walked home slowly, remembering what had happened the previous evening and then the strange conversation with the strange girl in the bathrooms. I should have asked Schuler to walk me home I thought to myself. The sun was already beginning to set and the street seemed dark and eerie.

 

I adjusted my bag on my shoulder and kept walking. That’s when I felt it, that feeling of being watched. He was back, just like he told me he would be. I stopped in my tracks.

 

“I know your there!” I called out into the empty street. I sounded much braver then I felt.

 

“your instincts are good” I heard a voice whisper from behind me. I braced myself to turn around but his hands snaked around me and held me securely in place. My first instinct is to pull away from the man In feat but I remembered the pain in my neck that he had caused and thought better of it.

 

I flinched as he turned me around. It wasn’t the same man as before, this man had blonder hair, but his eyes were the same red. He was a vampire too.

 

He placed a hand on my chin gently and turned my head to the side slowly from one side to the other. I closed my eyes as he examined me.

 

Suddenly pain filled the right side of my neck as the strangers hand touches the open wound. I gasped, of course he was going to drink my blood, he was a vampire! I opened my eyes and raised my arms to push him away but with a single hand he clasped my wrist together, not permitting them to move.

 

I stared into his eyes for a moment, motionless. He retuned the stare for several long moments before his eyes dropped back to my wound.

 

“Fool”  He says before pressing his hand harder against my wound. I let out a sudden scream. Suddenly, a warm feeling surrounds the wound. I didn’t understand then what was happening but it relaxed me.

 

“If I were to take your blood now, you would die, what would have been the point of saving you in the first place?” The stranger asked me, his eyes scanning mine. I opened my mouth to speak but I held no reply. Only a question.

 

“How did you know that was what I was thinking?”

 

“Silly girl, I can read your mind like a book” He told me. I looked at his startled by the revelation. Of course I had heard in stories and movies that vampires could read minds but the thought had never actually occurred to me.

 

The stranger suddenly removed his hand from the wound and licked off the small amount of blood on his fingers. I looked away, wanting to throw up at the sight.

 

“You are quite the naive little thing aren’t you?” The man said absentmindedly.

 

“I don’t understand you” I said quietly, still focusing my eyes in the opposite direction.

 

“Oh? And what don’t you understand?” The man questions.

 

“You wanted to eat me the first day we met, you put me in pain beyond words, and now you save me and act as if you are a nice person. Make up your mind!” I told him, staring off in the distance.

 

“I own you now, stupid girl” the man started “if you disrespect me or question my authority, I will prove it to you a hundred times the amount that you had challenged it. If you refuse to do what you are told, you will be punished harshly. If you are in danger I will protect you. If you show me respect, I will show it to you as well. I am fair, which is more then I can say for most vampires.” The stranger explains, his tone deadly serious through the whole conversation.

 

I striated my posture ad looked the man dead in the eye “Your wrong, I will treat you like the monster you are and I am not yours to protect, I am my own person. You do not own me” I said boldly.

 

Suddenly my head was jerked sideways and a sharp pain stung the side of my face as the man's hand hit me. I bit my lips and tears rolled down my cheek. He grabbed my chin roughly and turned my face towards him.

 

“Aria, look at me” I heard the man tell me commandingly I reluctantly looked into his eyes. “You have no choice in the matter” his voice was stern.

 

Felling faint I opened my mouth to ask one more thing “Can I at least know your name?” The stranger’s eyes glittered dangerously in the dim light.

 

“Jace” he said, and almost immediately I suddenly passed out. The last thing I heard was a mumbled voice calling me a ‘fool’ one last time.

 



© 2010 DancingInTheDark


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmm, I suppose I'm a bit interested now. It took me a few chapters.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Really interesting!This chapter has defiantly got me hooked!

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kes
Interesting. I like it.
I did wonder though, about what Aria said about him wanting to kill her earlier. Well, isn't this a new guy, and not the one who tried to eat her?
Anyway, I still enjoyed it. It took me a little while to get into, but by half-way through the second chapter, I was hooked.
It seems odd that she's so ready to accept that Vampires exist, though... Although i know i would. I'd want to believe it. It would make life so much exciting and dangerous. And god damn sexy too!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1057 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 18, 2010
Last Updated on July 18, 2010