vampire kisses -Chapter 7-

vampire kisses -Chapter 7-

A Chapter by DancingInTheDark

I started to stir again as I felt something stroking my hair. It only took me a moment to remember what had happened the previous time I woke up. I bounced upwards, attempting to get away but a strong arm kept me from going very far. My eyes shifted to Jace’s face, which as I suspected had a smirk plastered across it.

 

Jace moved his arm, giving me enough lead-way to allow me to lay on my side right next you him, instead of on him. But no more then that. I laid on my side, involuntarily facing Jace.

 

“So you really don’t hate me?” he asked, his smirk grew larger as he pushed a few strands of blonde hair behind my ear.

 

“Your wrong! I hate you like I’ve never hated anyone before” I hissed, attempting to recover my wounded pride. Jace looked at me questioningly and before he could ask, I answered.

 

“I was tired and Christina showed me back to my room. YOU were in MY bed, so this is your fault” I told him, my face turning a dark shade of red. Jace said nothing for a moment. I studied his face, trying to figure out what he was thinking. He had a strange look tampered across his face that I couldn’t figure out. Then, I relayed the look to the thought. Amusement.

 

Does he really find my anger AMUSING!?! I though, my anger increasing.

 

“Yes, actually I do” Jace replies simply. I opened my mouth to yell at him again but he placed a finger on my lips.

“You yell far too much” Jace told me, speaking matter-of-factly.

 

“I do not ye…” I stopped myself from speaking realizing that he was relaying all of my thoughts in his head. Out of sheer frustration I raised my hand and attempted to slap Jace’s face. Quick as lightening Jace grabbed my wrist and held it tightly, to tightly. I pulled and pushed trying to get him to let go, but he wouldn’t budge.

 

“Stop” Jace said. I could have sworn Id seen that glimmer of red that had filled his eyes the first night I met him. I froze.

 

“If I cut ff you hand will you then show respect and do as I say?” He asked me. I thought to myself that he must have been joking but when I looked into his eyes, now blood red, I could sincerely see that he wasn’t..

 

“I would only hate you more” I said to Jace. For the first time since we met I wasn’t trying to be cruel of prove I was equal to him.

 

“If I send you to be tortured, will you then?” He asked, still deadly serious. I shook my head no, fearing the mere thought that he would do such a thing.

 

“If I lock you away for days, will you not even then?” He asked once again.

 

“I would only wish to kill you” I replied, even though my newborn vampire skills were nothing compared to his own.

 

“Then, will you never choose to be an obedient slave? Even if I were to kill your closest friend?”

 

“I would never obey you, and if you were to kill my closest friend, then I would kill myself, then you would be left here with nothing but a poor girl you’ve tricked into obeying you” I told him, meaning ever word that I said. Silence enveloped the room. Jace stared deeply into mine. I wondered if he was trying to read my mind then suddenly the red left his eyes and they became the pale blue they had been moments before.

 

‘Then I will find a different way to make you accept my circumstances. My dear girl, you may be a newborn but soon enough you are going to need blood.” He continued to stare at me “You have five days”

 

‘W-what does that mean?” I asked, my voice trembling slightly.

 

“You have five days to find respect. Five days to accept your circumstances. If you scream out at me, I will punish you, though not to the greatest extent of my ability. For if I did, you would be dead within seconds. If you refuse to do anything I ask of you, or even if you use my name you will be punished. I am your master now, and you will refer to me as such." I thought his words over in my head carefully before coming up with a question.

“What if I don’t?” Jace thinks for a moment before answering.

 

“You will be aloud no blood to quench your hunger, you will die a slow and horrible death and no matter how much you scream for help…none will come” Jace smiled devilishly “And your five days starts now.


© 2010 DancingInTheDark


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked reading these chapters, they were pretty good. I also liked the plot thats going on. Though, grammer can use some improvement & on some parts it confuses me. is it past or present? though i think your aiming for past, its only a minor thing. nothing too much too worry over. Anyother thing, why the devil did he go in her room?! ^-^ love to see what happens next. keep it up!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

571 Views
1 Review
Added on July 19, 2010
Last Updated on July 19, 2010