Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Ty (Ivan) Boyer
"

Prologue for Eternal Bliss

"
 Ty was beaten, bruised, had various cuts and scars all over his back and his front. On one knee panting frantically he looked around and saw his fallen comrades around him. He shook his head violently "Mary, Miles, Danny why you and not me?" He slammed his fist on the ground and shouted angrily "It should have been me not you guys!" 
 Death laughed maniacally "You should have been stronger if you wanted to save your friends. The darkness in your heart proved to be stronger than you. This is your dream is it not? Then bring them back if it is your dream." Ty struggled to get back on his feet and when he could he stared Death straight in the eye. Death chuckled "You can't bring them back can you?" Ty shook his head "No I guess I can't." He picked up his sword with the one arm that he could still move. Ty looked at his reflection through his sword and smiled "You know something Death? I thought this was all just my dream. But after all the things that have happened all the people I have met and most of all my friends that I have encountered again all over these worlds I have come to realize something." 
 Death chuckled "Oh and what might that be boy?" Ty brought his sword down by his side and smiled "There's more to all of this than meets the eye." He pointed at death with his sword "I have downed many enemies Death and you shall be no exception." Death laughed "You think you can defeat me boy. I am the god of death itself, and what are you? Just a boy who just walked down his path to destruction who can barely stand on his own feet." Death readied his scythe. "and when I'm done with you your soul will be mine!"
 "You're wrong Death. I'm not just a boy who walked down his own path to destruction." Death cocked his head. Ty chuckled "I'm the man who walked down his path to destruction, stared death in the face and lived." He got into a stance and was ready to fight. Death also got into a stance but he looked like he was ready to charge "It's your funeral boy." Death charged and they locked weapons their battle had begun


© 2013 Ty (Ivan) Boyer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

325 Views
Added on October 20, 2013
Last Updated on December 10, 2013


Author

Ty (Ivan) Boyer
Ty (Ivan) Boyer

About
I am a gamer, I love anime, and I have been into writing lately due to boredom more..

Writing