Ch.6 The Doctor

Ch.6 The Doctor

A Chapter by Ty (Ivan) Boyer
"

Ty meets The Doctor and an old friend

"
d  "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!" The voices kept shouting. Ty drew his sword "I faced The Cloud Of Darkness and lived, this should be a piece of cake." The creatures shot rays of light and people dropped dead on the spot "EXTERMINATE!" Ty put his sword back in its sheath and started running "On second thought I like living." A young man grabbed Ty's arm and pulled in his direction "Come with me." "Who are you?" "Look if you want to live just follow me." Ty didn't argue beyond that. He trusted others when he needed help perhaps now wasn't the best time for questions.
  He ran with the young man for several blocks until they came across a big blue box that said "Police Public Call Box." The young man opened the door into the box and nodded towards it "Get in." Ty chuckled "How is a police box going to help us?" "Get in and you'll see." Ty sighed and walked into the police box, it was way bigger on the inside, it looked nothing like the inside of a police box. "How is this physically possible?" The young man shouted "Doctor I went out and got him just like you asked." A man wipped his head around the corner and smiled "Well done Danny!" Ty was confused "I'm terribly sorry, but who are you?" The man approached Ty "I'm The Doctor." "Doctor who?" "Exactly!" Ty looked over at the young man "He said your name is Danny?" The young man nodded "Yeah he did." "Do you know who I am?" Danny shook his head "No I've never seen you in my entire life." 
  Ty sighed "He looks like someone I know back home but could this be him?" He pondered to himself. "Anyway nice to meet you Danny." "Likewise Ty." Ty turned to The Doctor "Why did you send him to fetch me?" The Doctor was fiddling with the controls the center of the room "A messenger in a black coat said you would be coming. Didn't show me a face and didn't tell me a name but did tell me you would be useful in helping me defeat the Daleks." "Then she's following me. If that's the case Death and The Lord Of Darkness are as well." 
  The center of the room started to make really loud noises and the whole room started to shake and Ty fell to the ground. "What the hell is going on Doctor?" "You'll see in a minute!" The Doctor shouted back. After a few minutes the shaking and the noises stopped. Ty got back on his feet "What is this thing?" The Doctor ran for the door and opened it "It's called a Tardis. Come along now we have a Dalek army to stop." Danny followed The Doctor "Come on Ty." The Doctor and Danny both left and Ty was left alone in the Tardis. He began to walk out and saw an abyss appear before him. The figure that didn't speak walked out. Ty smiled "i'm glad it's you" The figure pulled a card out of her pocket "Put this card into your computer. It has all the information known in this world and beyond." The figure handed the card to Ty "That would definitely come in handy." "I should warn you though, it might not have everything on it, but that is quite rare that it ever doesn't contain anything it doesn't know." The figure started to walk back to her abyss, and Ty asked her one question "Wait. Before you go, can I see your face I'm interested to see what you look like." "I can't do that now. I will reveal who I am eventually though. Farewell." 
  The figure walked through her abyss and disappeared. Ty put the card into his pocket "i'll put it on my computer later, I have other things to worry about right now."
He walked out of the Tardis to see that neither Danny nor The Doctor were outside waiting for him. Ty huffed "Fantastic neither of the guys who brought me here are actually here and I have no clue where I am." He heard a voice off in the distance that sounded very similar to the voices he heard when he first arrived to this world "Have you found The Doctor?" Another voice replied "We are still on the search for him and his companion." "Keep the search up. Find him and exterminate him!" Ty tripped and made a loud sound which drew the creatures attention "Doctor?" Ty sprang up to his feet "D****t they found me." He started running down a hallway and the creatures followed after him "Exterminate!" They shouted as they followed him.
  Ty ran down several more hallways and ran around a corner and put his back to the wall. He heard the voices getting further away from him but still saying the same thing "Exterminate!" Ty pulled his laptop out of his bag and pulled the card he received out of his pocket "Guess I should put this in now." He put the card into his laptop and a new icon appeared on his desktop titled "Information." Ty chuckled well I guess that's self explanatory." He clicked on the icon and a search bar popped up. He typed in Dalek and a picture of the creatures following him popped up on the screen. "Says right here a Dalek is a genetically engineered creature with all emotions removed except hate. Only follows orders and knows one thing, extermination of all life forms. Well that's a bit brutal if you ask me." He heard a voice behind him "Indeed it is." He turned around nearly scared half to death to see The Doctor and Danny standing there "You damn near gave me a heart attack Doctor." 
  They heard a Dalek around the corner "Where is The Doctor?" They started to head in the opposite direction but they heard another one Dalek in the same direction they were headed "Exterminate!" The Dalek shouted." Ty looked back and saw the Dalek that was chasing them catch up with them "Exterminate!" Ty cringed "I'm getting sick and tired of hearing that word." The Doctor patted him on the back "Don't worry you will probably only hear it a million more times." "Fantastic." Ty, Danny, and The Doctor were now back to back to each other as more Daleks were approaching. Ty looked back at The Doctor "Any bright ideas Doctor." The Doctor shook his head "Not right now I don't." Danny chuckled "That's a first." "You will surrender Doctor." One of the Daleks demanded. Ty smirked "Doctor I think I might have an idea." Ty pulled the orb of light out his pocket and pulled his sword out of its sheath "If this doesn't work I don't know what will." His sword started to glow again like when he fought The Cloud Of Darkness. The Daleks started to back away "What are you doing?" Ty smirked at the Daleks "When I read up on you guys your bio said you only feel hate, but I think I'm detecting some fear." His sword started to glow brightly "That should do it.'
  He put the orb back in his pocket and charged at a Dalek and striked, cutting the Dalek in half. The Dalek let out a horrifying scream "What is this?" Another Dalek demanded. Ty smirked and pointed his sword at another Dalek "It's the power of the light."  Suddenly in the background they heard footsteps that sounded like clanking metal and they heard "Delete, Delete!" Ty looked in the direction he heard the sound "What are those Doctor." The Doctor responded in grief "Cybermen."
  


© 2013 Ty (Ivan) Boyer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on November 11, 2013
Last Updated on November 21, 2013
Tags: Fantasy, The Doctor


Author

Ty (Ivan) Boyer
Ty (Ivan) Boyer

About
I am a gamer, I love anime, and I have been into writing lately due to boredom more..

Writing