Ch.9 The King Of The Damned

Ch.9 The King Of The Damned

A Chapter by Ty (Ivan) Boyer
"

The duo meet The Lich King

"
  Everdeadly looked up at the giant citadel that stood before her and her two prisoners "Master, open the gate. I have the ones you seek." The gate to the citadel opened up and Ty and Danny saw nothing but undead as far as they could see. Ty shook his head "Your master is one sick b*****d." Danny turned his head towards Ty "I don't think these things are what we should be worried about right now." "Oh yeah? what makes you say that?" Ty looked ahead and saw a man in heavy looking armor carrying a sword with strange inscriptions and was glowing blue. 
  Everdeadly kneeled before him. The man spoke "At ease my champion." She rose "Thank you master." She smiled "I have brought them just as you requested." The man approached them and focused mainly on Ty "Good work my champion." He looked at Ty's arm that had his hand missing "Where is your hand boy?" Ty remained silent. He was not in any mood to talk. The man gripped Ty's chin so he was looking him in the eyes "I said, where is your hand?" "Well if you must know your "Champion" cut off my hand. It was not shall we say, pleasant. Now if you don't mind me asking, just who the hell are you?" "I am the king of the damned, the destroyer, Arthas. But you can call me The Lich King." The Lich King let go of Ty's chin and made his way towards Danny. He looked at Danny up and down and nodded "Indeed the messenger was right. You two will make excellent Death Knights. Take them to their respectful cages and prepare them for their transformation."
  The undead dragged the duo along and they still put up a struggle "You won't get away with this Lich King! I will kill you even if it's the last thing I do!" Ty shouted back in rage. The Lich King laughed "Oh I don't think so boy. Once I am done with you and your friend you will be just like Everdeadly. You will be one of champions." The undead put them into cages and left them. Ty threw his arms in the air "Well this is fantastic. We are in this world for twenty damn minutes and we are already prisoners of the king of the undead!" Danny's cage was on the opposite side of the room from where Ty was "It could be worse!" He shouted across the room. Ty rolled his eyes "How could this possibly be worse? They took my bag with my computer, they took my sword, and they took the orb of light that's keeping the darkness in my heart at bay. How could this possibly be any worse?" Danny pointed in the center of the room "That's how." 
  An abyss was in the center of the room and out came what looked like a Cyberman but corrupted by darkness. Ty got as close as his cage would let him "What the hell is that?" The Lord Of Darkness followed the Cyberman out of the abyss "Well this place looks bigger every time I visit." Ty was now angry "You b*****d!" The Lord Of Darkness looked over at Ty and chuckled "Well, well. If it isn't the boy. How are you boy? You ready to be a champion of The Lich King?" "Tell me, were you the messenger that told The Lich King we would make good Death Knights?" The Lord Of Darkness laughed "Guilty as charged. But don't worry, you'll get out of this one. You always do, by the way what do you think of my new toy?" He gestured towards the Cyberman "I call it a Darkcyber, it sounds so much better than Cyberman." Ty looked at the Darkcyber "This is your experiment? How many of these things do you plan to make?" The Lord of Darkness smirked "Oh I plan to make so much more than this. As a matter of fact, I plan to use other creatures as well. Since I turned you and your friend over to The Lich King I get to use some of his undead minions. I'll see you later boy, hopefully not as a champion of the scourge so I can continue to see the darkness in your heart grow. So long boys." The Lord Of Darkness went through his abyss and the Darkcyber followed behind him and the abyss disappeared.
  Just as The Lord Of Darkness left the room, Everdeadly entered. She looked at both Danny and Ty and smiled "The preparations are ready. You two are going to be champions of the scourge." She snapped her fingers and two giant undead opened their cages and dragged them out and brought them over to Everdeadly. Ty looked her in the eyes "Mary you don't have to do this." Everdeadly walked over to Ty and punched him in the face "I don' know how many times I have to tell you, my name isn't Mary. Take them away my children." 
  They were taken to the top of the citadel where The Lich King himself was waiting for them. The top of the citadel was outside and it was still just as cold. The Lich King looked at his future minions "Are you ready to be my champions?" Ty sneered "I'll die in hell fire before I serve you!" The Lich King drew his sword "Bring him forward." The undead holding him brought him towards The Lich King and pushed him on his knees. He looked up at The Lich King "I'm going to kill you." The Lich King raised his sword "I don't think so." He struck down at Ty and Ty flinched. There was a clang of metal. The Lich King was surprised "Who are you?" "I am The Priestess Of The Light, and I'm here to save my friends." She pushed The Lich King back and cut the the undead holding Ty and Danny "Are you two alright?" Ty smiled "You are certainly a sight for sore eyes." She tossed the sword she wielded towards Ty "That's yours." He tried to catch it, but he attempted with the arm with his hand cut off and it dropped to the ground "D****t, I'm used to wielding the sword with my left hand." "What happened to it?" "One of The Lich Kings Death Knights cut it off." The Priestess walked over to Ty and kneeled to take a look at his hand "Give me the orb of light. With it I can restore your hand."
  Ty pointed at Everdeadly "She took it from me. If you want it you'll have to reclaim it from her." "That shouldn't be a problem." The Priestess stood up and walked over to Everdeadly staring her in the eyes "Give the orb back to me and I won't have to destroy you." Everdeadly drew her sword and smirked "Good luck with that. Death Knights are immortal." "Don't kill her Priestess, just get the orb back." He reached for his sword with the hand that he had available. He stood up and pointed his sword at The Lich King "You ready to die?" Danny took one of the swords one of the undead had "It's two against one here Lich King" Danny said with confidence. The Lich King walked towards them "It may be two against one in this situation, but you are dealing with the king of the damned." He struck at them and they both blocked the attack. The battle with the King Of The Damned had begun.


© 2013 Ty (Ivan) Boyer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on November 19, 2013
Last Updated on November 19, 2013
Tags: Fantasy, WoW


Author

Ty (Ivan) Boyer
Ty (Ivan) Boyer

About
I am a gamer, I love anime, and I have been into writing lately due to boredom more..

Writing