Ch.8 Meeting Of The Damned

Ch.8 Meeting Of The Damned

A Chapter by Ty (Ivan) Boyer
"

Ty meets up with another friend but she doesn't seem to know who he is either and doesn't seem to happy to see him

"
  The new world that Ty and Danny faced was a cold cruel one. Nothing but snow and ice as far as the eye could see. Ty was blowing warm air onto his hands but it was no use, it was too cold "Of all the worlds to be sent to why did I have to be sent to one that is cold as hells ninth circle?" "Last I checked hell was hot not cold." Danny said with a chuckle. "We need to keep moving and hopefully we will find some shelter. Lord knows there may be a camp around here or something."  Danny was shivering head to toe "Let's hope so I'm getting really cold." 
  They traveled in one direction for what seemed like hours still not seeing anything that looked like a camp or any type of building that they could take shelter in. All that they saw were creatures that looked nothing like they had ever seen. They saw a creature that had the body of a mammoth but where the head should have been was what looked like the top of a gorilla. Another creature looked like a giant centipede but the color of it's skin was blue. "Hey Danny have you ever seen creatures as strange as this while traveling with The Doctor?" "Oh believe me Ty I have seen stranger creatures than this." "Well you have been throughout time and space I have no doubt in my mind you have seen stranger things. But for instance have you ever seen the undead?" Danny chucled "Oh yes quite a few times. Why do you ask?" 

  Ty pointed straight ahead of them to see skeletons and what looked like giant fat zombies with multiple arms charging right for them "That's why." Both of them started to panic and started to run the undead responded by running faster towards them. Ty looked back "Just where the hell are we? Last I checked the cold slowed down the dead not sped them up!" Danny tripped over a rock hidden in the snow and fell on his face "Ow that hurt." Ty turned around to help his friend up "You alright?" "Yeah just a scratch." They looked up to see the undead army chasing them getting closer and closer. "You got any weapons Danny?" Danny shook his head "Afraid I don't." Ty pulled out the orb of light but didn't pull out his sword. "What are you doing Ty?" He held the orb up above his head "If I'm correct the light in this orb if powerful enough to drop an entire undead army." "But how do you know that?" Ty thought about it for a few seconds "I don't know it's just a feeling I have. Like something I've known forever." Ty closed his eyes and concentrated his energy into the orb. The orb started to glow brightly. 
  Rays of light shot out of the orb and the undead army started to drop like flies. Ty smiled "I was right. They're dying we're going to be ok!" But he was wrong they were far from ok. Out of nowhere a rock was thrown towards them and knocked the orb out his hand. Ty was startled "What the hell?" The orb stopped glowing and the rays stopped coming out. He stared at the army of the undead but they were not moving. Danny got up "Why aren't they moving?" Ty picked up the orb and put it back in his pocket "I don't know." They heard a voice off in the distance "You are an enemy of the scourge." Ty looked in the direction he heard the voice to a figure in armor standing on a ledge. Ty pointed up at the figure "Who are you and why did you stop me?" The figure jumped down from the ledge and landed on both feet despite how high it was it appeared as if there were no broken bones. Ty and Danny backed away a few feet. Ty started shaking his head "Ok better question. What are you?" The figure removed the helmet to reveal the face of a woman with a glowing blue eyes and long blond hair. This was a woman Ty recognized but just didn't want to believe it.
  He walked closer to her just so make sure he wasn't seeing things "Mary? Is that you?" The woman drew her sword "No my name is not Mary, I am Everdeadly!" She charged at Ty and he quickly drew his sword and blocked her attack. "You don't recognize me. What have these b******s done to you?" Everdeadly knocked Ty backwards and Danny helped him up "Should we run Ty?" Ty shook his head "No I have faith in Mary. I am going to help her come to her senses." Everdeadly let out a maniacal laugh "I have already come to my senses. You are en enemy of the scourge and you must be eliminated." She made a stance like she was going to charge again and this time Ty was ready "Bring it on." But she didn't move and Ty was confused "Come on then I thought we needed to eliminated?" "Change of plan you will instead be taken to my master. He thinks you two will make excellent Death Knights." "You aren't turning us into anything on my watch." 
  Everdeadly raised her hands above her hand "Come my undead children. Help me capture these two in honor of our master." The undead army that was now standing still, charged at Ty and Danny once more. Ty shrugged "You're clever Mary I'll give you that, but you have forgotten something." Everdeadly smirked "And what would that be?" Ty pulled the orb out of his pocket "I hold the undeads greatest weakness in my hand." He held the orb up once again and smirked "I win." The orb started to glow brightly but before he could concentrate energy into the orb Everdeadly cut Ty's hand off. He screamed in agony "AGH!" His hand still had a grip on the orb but no light shined from it. Everdeadly took the orb "I'll take this thank you very much." The undead army now stood behind Everdeadly "Take their weapons my children. They won't be needing them." Ty was now enraged "You undead freaks touch my father's sword and I will have all of your heads on platter!" Everdeadly gripped Ty's chin so they were staring face to face "You will be doing no such thing. You belong to my master now. Take them away my children." Ty and Danny both put up a struggle, but it was no use the undead were too strong for them to break free. 
  Everdeadly marched in front of the army of the undead with her new prisoners right behind her "I hope you have taken a liking to my children. You will be helping me take care of them after all." Ty shouted at her "I will die before I take care of these undead pieces of crap!" Everdeadly laughed "Oh believe me that is currently being arranged by my master." Danny was now curious "Who is your master?" She turned back and smiled "He is the king of the damned. The Lich King."


© 2013 Ty (Ivan) Boyer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on November 17, 2013
Last Updated on November 18, 2013
Tags: Fantasy


Author

Ty (Ivan) Boyer
Ty (Ivan) Boyer

About
I am a gamer, I love anime, and I have been into writing lately due to boredom more..

Writing