Ch.7 Mechanical Destruction

Ch.7 Mechanical Destruction

A Chapter by Ty (Ivan) Boyer
"

Ty has successfully helped The Doctor with his endeavor with the Daleks and the Cybermen and gains a traveling buddy.

"
  "Delete! Delete!" The Cybermen said. Ty sighed "Fantastic another word that's going to be driven right into the ground and drive me insane." The Daleks made way towards the Cybermen and completely ignored The Doctor and his companions. Ty shrugged "Well that's a plus to this situation I guess." An abyss appeared and The Lord Of Darkness came out. "Time Freeze!" The Lord Of Darkness shouted. Everything stopped moving except for Ty and The Lord Of Darkness. Ty walked over to The Doctor and snapped his fingers in front of The Doctor's face "Doctor?" There was no response "Doctor!" "Give it a rest boy. He's not going to respond. I've stopped time." "Then why am I still moving?" "It only affects who I want it to affect." "Then why didn't you affect me? You might have lived longer." Ty poured more light from the orb of light into his sword and got into a stance to attack The Lord Of Darkness "This is the day you die." 
  Ty charged at The Lord Of Darkness and he responded by waving his hand and Ty stopped in midair. The Lord Of Darkness smirked "You can't move but but you are still aware of what is going on are you not?" Ty looked around with his eyes "But what about the rest of them? Are they aware?" "No they are not." He pointed at one Dalek and one Cyberman, both of them surrounded by a shroud of darkness and then disappeared. "Why did you take them?" "They are for an experiment that I have in mind." Ty was appalled "You need to take creatures from other worlds for experiments? Just who the hell do you think you are?" The Lord Of Darkness let out a soft chuckle "I decided I'm no longer going along with the game that Death has planned for you. I have decided to plan out my own game for you. You want to know how the game started? When your heart was corrupted by The Cloud Of Darkness." Ty was getting furious "Why do you all insist on playing games with my soul? Why can't I rest in peace?"

  The Lord Of Darkness smiled menacingly "We're bored that's why. The only one who isn't playing a game with your soul is The Priestess Of The Light." Ty was confused "Who is The Priestess Of The Light?" "The Priestess is the one who hasn't showed you her face. I grow bored of this, I got what I came for. As soon as I leave time will return to normal. So long boy, we shall meet again." He walked through his abyss and performed his great disappearing act. 
  As soon as he left time returned to normal and Ty fell to the ground. The Doctor was confused "Ty you were over here and now you're over there, what happened?" Ty sprang to his feet "Long story Doctor." The Cybermen and the Daleks started to attack each other "Exterminate!" "Delete!" The Daleks were shooting Death rays and the Cybermen started dropping one by one and the Cybermen couldn't get close enough to the Daleks to land a single strike, but that wasn't stopping them. Judging from the all the Cybermen that were already marching into the room there was a whole army of Cybermen waiting to fight the Daleks. Ty readied his sword "Are we staying to fight or are we going to run back to this Tardis?" The Doctor pulled out a little rod with a green light at the tip. Ty stared at it with a blank look on this face. The Doctor also stared for a minute and put it back in his pocket "Oh yeah I can't really fight with that." "What the hell was that thing Doctor?" Danny pointed at the pocket The Doctor put the rod in "That is called a sonic screwdriver. Pretty helpful for picking locks and locking locks." The Doctor sighed "Yeah except if they're deathlocks." Ty charged at the clashing army of Daleks any Cybermen "Well The Priestess told you I was sent here to help you stop the Daleks and that's what I intend to do."
  Ty cut a Dalek in two and this gave one of the Cybermen an edge "Delete! Delete!" He reached out for Ty and he quickly moved out of the way and rolled his eyes "Dear god do you ever shut up?" "Do you feel fear?" "No  I don't you walking hunk of junk I feel extreme irritation!" "We can rid you of all emotions. We can make you immortal." Ty slashed the Cyberman's chest with his sword and the Cyberman fell to the ground. Ty stared into his sword "Well the offer of immortality was nice, but honestly with what I just did I don't think you guys are immortal." "Exterminate!" A death ray shot flew by Ty's face. He turned around and saw a Dalek standing behind him "Exterminate!" "You know I'm really getting sick and tired of hearing the same word over and over again both from you and the Cybermen. So I will ask one more time." He raised his voice dramatically "Do you ever shut the hell up?!" "Exterminate!" The Dalek shot another death ray at Ty and he barely dodged it "No I guess you don't" He cut the Dalek right down the middle and it blew up. "Well they certainly shut up after that."
  Danny called out to Ty "Come on let's run for the Tardis. Let them kill each other off!" Ty shook his head "I was sent here to help you guys stop the Daleks and that's what I intend to do." The Doctor yelled at him "Don't be stupid, if you stay here you're going to die!" "I have already died Doctor. This is my second life." Ty continued fighting the Daleks and the Cybermen "I will cut each and everyone of you in half!" The Doctor and Danny ran back to the Tardis "He's a stubborn one huh Doctor?" "Indeed he is. I don't intend on leaving him behind. He will come to his senses eventually. We will wait for him at the Tardis." 
  The battle between the Daleks, the Cyberman, and Ty grew even more intense. Death rays were being shot everywhere and the Cybermen were shooting lasers everywhere. "Man with all these shot I don't know if I'm going to die with each step I take." The battle got so intense Ty couldn't focus on attacking either side he had to focus on moving so he can stay alive. He was panting hard and his movements started to slow down "I can't keep this up forever." He tripped and fell flat on his face. He looked up to see a Cyberman looking down upon him "You will be upgraded." "Well I'll admit that sounds better than granting me immortality." Ty said sarcastically. The Cyberman was shot down by a Dalek death ray "You are inferior. You will be exterminated!" Ty sighed "Oh don't you know not to interrupt when a Cyberman is offering me a perfect deal?" There was a sudden glow of light and multiple rays were shot across the room and all of the Cybermen and Daleks in the room dropped dead. Ty looked up and saw The Priestess Of The Light. He smiled "You're a sight for sore eyes Priestess." "How do you know who I am Ty?" "The Lord Of Darkness told me. He said you were the only one not playing a game with my soul."
  They heard more Cybermen and Daleks coming in their direction. The Priestess grabbed Ty's hand "I set this ship to blow all the Daleks and Cybermen will be destroyed." "I thought that was my job." The Priestess dragged Ty through the abyss and the next thing he knew he was back on the Tardis with The Doctor and Danny. The Doctor smirked "Good to have you back on board. Good to see you as well Priestess." Ty looked at The Doctor and then back to the Priestess "You two know each other." The Doctor nodded "When she came and told me to leave and said she would bring you back on board the Tardis she told me who she was." There was rumbling on the Tardis. Ty ran to open the doors to see that the ship they were on was completely destroyed. TY shrugged "Well I guess the task is complete. Now what do I do?
  Two doors appeared on the Tardis, once again one was black one was white. White again read "Life" the black door read "Death." Ty smirked "Once again I am left with the choice. Death wishes me to continue playing his game and I will do so." Danny stood by Ty's side "When are we leaving?" "Excuse me?" Danny nodded towards The Priestess "She said it would be a good idea if I tagged along with you. Said you didn't have any companions, no one should travel alone." "But what about The Doctor? He would be traveling alone." The Doctor smiled "I always find new people to travel with I'll be alright." The Priestess put her hand on Ty's shoulder "I'll be keeping The Doctor company until he finds a new companion, but don't worry if you're in trouble I'll be there to help you." "Thanks Priestess." Ty turned to Danny "Shall we then my friend?" Ty opened the door and a bright light greeted them and they walked through. 
  Now it was just The Doctor and The Priestess alone in the Tardis. The Priestess pulled a key out her pocket "You are going to need this Doctor." The Doctor took the key from her hands "What is this for?" "There will come a time when Ty will be in need of aid. This will be the only way your Tardis will be able to travel to where he will be in need of aid." The Doctor put the key in his pocket "Just where will he need aid that I will need this key?" The Priestess turned away "Death's playground will be the place."


© 2013 Ty (Ivan) Boyer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on November 13, 2013
Last Updated on November 18, 2013
Tags: Fantasy, The Doctor


Author

Ty (Ivan) Boyer
Ty (Ivan) Boyer

About
I am a gamer, I love anime, and I have been into writing lately due to boredom more..

Writing