Ch.12 Wielder Of The Light

Ch.12 Wielder Of The Light

A Chapter by Ty (Ivan) Boyer
"

A mysterious figure interrupts Ty's battle with The Lich King

"
  "Hey Lich King, think fast!" The Lich King looked over his shoulder "What?" Ty swung his sword fiercely but one of the undead took the blow for the Lich King and was immediately cut down. "A, for effort boy." The Lich King said with a chuckle. Danny shouted "Ty you handle The Lich King, we'll take care of the undead!" Ty pointed his sword at The Lich King "Works for me." "You will not win boy. You will die here." Ty smirked "I don't think so. Someone is trying to make sure I stay alive through all my endeavors. I'm pretty sure if I come close to death he will come and help me." "Who is this "he" that you refer to?" Ty rolled his eyes "Being one who controls the dead I figured you would know. His name is Death. He brought me to multiple worlds to play a game with my soul. He also said something about him being the one to put and end to me, not you." 
  The Lich King shook his head and laughed "This "Death" you speak of, you are looking right at him." "Lich King there is something far beyond your power and his name is Death and you are not him. The real Death has a face half skin half skull, wears black robes, and strikes fear into the hearts of men. I laugh at you Lich King, compared to him you're nothing but a joke." The Lich King made a fist and shook it at Ty "You will not make a mockery of me boy! Tonight you die!" He charged at Ty and Ty just stood in place waiting for The Lich Kings attack. "You are only making this easier on me boy. Are you really that eager to die?" Ty said nothing but continued to stand still. "It's you funeral boy! Die!" He swung his sword at Ty and Ty smirked "You lose Lich King." His sword started to glow and he blocked The Lich Kings attack. The light from Ty's sword gave him more strength, he pushed forward and The Lich King went flying backwards. "How does the light make you so strong? Are you a paladin?" 
  Ty looked into his sword "Honestly I don't know why the light makes me stronger. Especially since the darkness has corrupted my body." He looked over at The Lich King "Maybe it's because though my heart is corrupted I try to keep it pure. Maybe it's the act of purity. And I don't know what a paladin is, but if the shoe fits, lace it up and wear it." The Lich King got back up to his feet "The only paladin that has ever bested me is Tirion Fordring. Are you a student of his?" Ty sighed "Yeah, sure, whatever helps you sleep at night. Enough games Lich King, it's time for you to die!" He charged forward and The Lich King braced himself "I will not die here boy!" Ty swung his sword "Die." 
 His blade was stopped, not by another sword, but by a hand. Ty was baffled "What the hell?" He looked up and saw a figure in a white robe stopping his blade "Who the hell are you?" The figure knocked Ty's sword out of his hand and a woman's voice spoke "A wielder of the light knows no malice." "What are you talking about? I'm not a wielder of the light." The figure nodded "You're right, you're not, at least not yet." "Then why did you tell me a wielder of the light knows no malice?" The figure turned to face The Lich King "You are not meant to kill him Ty, you must spare him." "Why would I want to do that? He's attempted to kill me and turn me into on of these-" He paused for a moment and pointed at an undead minion "Things." The Lich King stood "No boy I was going to turn you into a Death Knight." He looked at the figure "And who are you? Whey did you have him spare me?" "You two were not meant to fight each other, you two were meant to become allies." Ty chuckled "Me? Allies with him?" He pointed at The Lich King "Don't make me laugh. I wouldn't work with him even if he was the last person in all the worlds I have been to." 
  The Lich King huffed "That goes double for me." The figure slapped Ty lightly on the face "Well you two will have to learn how to get along if any of our worlds are going to survive." Ty started to pace around "First it was wielders of the light and now it's you must get along if our worlds are to survive what do you mean by that?" The figure snapped her fingers and The Lich Kings undead minions froze in place. Danny and Mary were baffled. Danny tapped the forehead of the undead standing in front of him "What just happened?" "I froze time, you two can stop fighting the undead and rest now." Danny immediately fell down to the ground "Thank god, I was getting tired." Ty put his hand on the figures shoulder "What do you mean by worlds surviving? What is going on?" The figure disappeared and reappeared behind Ty "A war is approaching Ty and The Lord Of Darkness is going to start it." "I would believe that he was up to no good, but starting a war seems a bit far fetched." The figure sighed "You are so naive. When The Lord Of Darkness intends to bring darkness to all worlds, it's his ultimate goal. He has so far succeeded. You have opened doors that have connected all of the worlds you have been to and because of that, all the worlds not corrupted have been corrupted." 
  Ty hung his head "It's my fault this is happening?" The figure nodded "This was The Lord Of Darkness' plan ever since Death brought you here.By opening the doors to these worlds you have allowed The Lord Of Darkness to go these worlds to corrupt them and I really hate to do what I'm about to do next, I really do." Ty turned around to pick up his sword "What are you going to do?" The figure snapped her fingers and Ty's bag with his computer appeared back in his hands "I'm giving that back to you for starters." She waved her hand and a black door appeared, the door read "Death." Ty shook his head "Hell no, this can't be happening, I'm not ready to go." "You have to go Ty, this has to happen if the darkness will be expelled from your body." "NO!" He shouted angrily "I won't go." "Then you leave me no choice Ty" The figure charged forward "I'm sorry, but please trust me, I promise you will live through this" and Ty was pushed through the door. Danny ran after him "Ty NO!" And without thinking ran through the door. Mary ran after Danny and stopped at the door "What do I do now?" "You have to go with them." 
  The figure gave Mary a little shove and she fell through the door "YOU"RE CRAZY!" Mary shouted as she fell through the door. The figure waved her hand and the door disappeared. "Ty I promise you will live through this, I can't speak for your friends though." She snapped her fingers and time unfroze "You will be left alone for now Lich King, but I will be back." "Where do you send them stranger? At least tell me that." "Death's Playground is the place."
  


© 2013 Ty (Ivan) Boyer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

172 Views
Added on December 9, 2013
Last Updated on December 17, 2013
Tags: Fantasy, WoW


Author

Ty (Ivan) Boyer
Ty (Ivan) Boyer

About
I am a gamer, I love anime, and I have been into writing lately due to boredom more..

Writing