Ch.11 Darkness growing

Ch.11 Darkness growing

A Chapter by Ty (Ivan) Boyer
"

The darkness in Ty's heart continues to grow and is starting to get more noticable

"
 The sound of swords clanking together rang through everyone's ears on the citadel. Ty gripped his head "All that clanging is giving me a headache. Could you guys keep it down?" Danny yelled back "Unless you want us to die, than no, we can't keep it down. So sit down, shut up and deal with it. We are trying to keep The Lich King away." The Priestess was getting frustrated "You're hand is growing back slower than I had anticipated. Lift up your shirt. If we hold the orb near your heart this should go faster." Ty raised an eyebrow "How will that speed it up?" "Look we can either sit here and wait for your hand to grow back slowly, or you can do as I say and this will go faster." Ty sighed and lift up his shirt and The Priestess looked in horror at his chest "What's wrong Priestess?" "How long were you away from the orb for?" "Why does that matter?" She pointed at his chest "Look for yourself." Ty looked down and didn't like what he saw "What the hell is happening to me?" 
  His veins were turning dark as night. "Priestess what the hell is happening?" "The corruption is spreading throughout your body. The darkness doesn't want to just consume your heart, it wants you entirely. So i'll ask again, how long were you away from the orb for?" "It was no more than an hour or two at best." The Priestess shook her head "That's impossible not with the corruption spread this much. Wait was The Lord Of Darkness with you at all?" Ty nodded "Yeah he was but only for a brief moment." "He can manipulate time Ty. For all you know you could have been in that cage for a few days, hell even a few months and you wouldn't know it." "Well now that you mention it, he did freeze time when I was with The Doctor, but I had no idea he could completely control time." "I can do the same thing Ty. All higher beings can control time, even Death himself." Ty sighed "Can you at least reverse the damage?" The Priestess shook her head feeling guilty "I'm afraid not Ty, at least not yet." "What do you mean not yet?" He said angry and confused. "If you can't reverse it now, what makes you think you can reverse it later?" 
  The Priestess hung her head "Ty I will not always be around to help you." "Well that's all fine and dandy but what does that have to do with you reversing the damage the darkness has done to my body?" "You will see Ty and I'm afraid you won't like it. Now stay still and shut up." The Priestess put the orb to Ty's chest and it started to glow brightly. It wasn't completely painless, Ty felt a burning feeling coming from the orb, like his chest was being pushed lightly against a hot grill. "OW! Priestess is this supposed to burn?" "With the darkness having such a tight grip on you right now it's going to hurt and there's nothing I can do about it, I'm sorry." 
  The Lich King was growing impatient "I grow tired of these games. It's time to end this now." He stabbed his sword into the ground and summoned more of his undead minions. "Everdeadly, you will follow me again, and you boy will die and become one my creations." Danny chuckled "I don't think so Lich KIng." "What makes you so certain you will get out of this alive." Danny pointed over at Ty and The Priestess "That's how." The Lich King laughed "Your friend will not recover in time to save you. You will die just accept that." The Lich King swung his sword swiftly and Danny blocked the attack and Everdeadly took care of the undead that continued to surround them. Danny shouted back "Priestess we could use you and Ty right about now!" The Priestess huffed "I'm doing this as fast as I can Danny, just chill out!" She looked down at Ty's arm to see that the palm of his hand grew back "Alright, now we just need to wait for the fingers." 
  Ty looked over at Danny and Mary to see they were being overrun by the undead and The Lich King "Can't we speed this up? They're going to die!" One of fingers grew back "Fast enough? I'm trying the best I can Ty. I'm not the one who's been corrupted by darkness." Another finger grew back "Well I guess this is fast enough for me now Priestess, thank you very much." The rest of his fingers grew back and The Priestess gave the orb back to Ty "Don't lose this again. Next time you won't be so lucky." Ty nodded "Go help your friends now." She opened her abyss "Good luck Ty." She walked through and disappeared. Ty picked up his sword and charged "Now that I have my other hand back I will finally kill you Lich King."





© 2013 Ty (Ivan) Boyer


Author's Note

Ty (Ivan) Boyer
For those of you that read this I do apologize for how long it took for this chapter to be posted I have been pretty busy lately and I will try to make sure it never takes this long for me to post another chapter again

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on December 2, 2013
Last Updated on December 9, 2013
Tags: Fantasy, WoW


Author

Ty (Ivan) Boyer
Ty (Ivan) Boyer

About
I am a gamer, I love anime, and I have been into writing lately due to boredom more..

Writing