Day 1

Day 1

A Chapter by Evie Asha Kirana
"

First day of my 21 day challenge!

"
Right so I decided to start the 21 day challenge as a new years resolution.  Basically the idea is that it takes 21 days to break or make habits, I hope to do this by religiously doing the things that I most want to improve on every day.  I am going to do each activity for a set amount of time each day.  Hopefully at the end of the 21 days I will feel healthier, more spiritually connected, and most importantly, feel like the balance is right in my life.  I feel so inspired to do this!  I am going to make a change and do the things I always wanted to do, and get better at the things I want to improve on.  BE SUPER FOR 2014!!!
CHOSEN DAILY ACTIVITIES:
Meditate (20 minutes)
Exercise (30 minutes)
Write or draw - Get the imagination flowing!!! (30 minutes)
Do things for other people (30-60 minutes)
Work on my business (30 minutes)
DAY 1:
Meditate - I meditated this morning as soon as I woke up, just listening to the sounds around me and focusing of being mindful of my body and my surroundings.
Exercise - I went for a 2.5 mile run as well as stopping to do press-ups and sit-ups for about 5 minutes.  It was tough as I went up a really steep hill, but I had music so it was super fun!
Write or draw - I did a piece of writing about a past life I imagined I had.  This was completely fictional but I imagined a lady in Ireland in the circus in the 1950's, and described her living conditions and her day to day life.  I got completely engrossed and time went quickly!!
Do things for other people - I did a lot of chores that I didn't have to do, but tomorrow I plan on doing something a bit more major!
Work on my business - Today I set up some of the promo stuff for my business.  I set up a folksy account and a big cartel account, and I started on making a facebook page.  Tomorrow I will finish the facebook page and maybe think about what products I am going to make and think about sourcing the materials I need to make them.
Overall I am feeling energised and inspired after my first day!  MUCH EXCITEMENT!


© 2014 Evie Asha Kirana


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

that nice you are wonderful doing so. i may help you if you really want to learn sanskrit.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Evie Asha Kirana

10 Years Ago

Yes I do! I just find it really interesting and have done for a long time. Thankyou for your revie.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
1 Review
Added on January 8, 2014
Last Updated on January 8, 2014


Author

Evie Asha Kirana
Evie Asha Kirana

Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom



About
I like studying sanskrit text, I find it fascinating and beautiful. I’m a vegan, and I love all animals, especially my guinea pig, who is called Montgomery Denvers. I love to draw, and I am .. more..

Writing
Day 2 Day 2

A Chapter by Evie Asha Kirana