Day 6

Day 6

A Chapter by Evie Asha Kirana
"

Sixth day and feeling fiiiine!

"
DAY 6:
Exercise:  As soon as I was up I went to the leisure centre for some swimming, I swam 40 lengths and trod water for 2 minutes, I just seemed to get really into it and I really enjoyed myself!  Felt amazing afterwards!  Swimming is literally the best exercise you can ever do because it uses all of your muscles and supports and tones them.
Meditation:  Afterwards I went to the park to sit and meditate.  On the way round the park I practiced some mindful walking as well which I find very relaxing because it just helps you step back from the rush of the day.  When I found a suitable spot I watched my breathing to get in the right mindframe and then I just sat and listened, practicing being mindful of my surroundings.  I found it quite magical because it was so noisy and busy where the park was right next to a busy road and a train station and it was windy and there were birds all around but still it enabled me to pick the different noises apart from each other, and just watch them pass through my mind and my awareness.
Then when I got back I did some drawing and some work on my business; designing a logo for my label, which I decided on an inky brush-style peace/CND sign.  When I got this right I took photos of it and set it as my profile photo for all of my pages and accounts I have set up for my business.  Then I invited all of my friends to like my facebook page and wrote a couple of posts so that it didn't look so bare!!
Wow!  I have had an awesome day and feel so energised!  I am really excited about tomorrow because I am going to draw some T-shirt designs and actually order some of my stock!!  I have not managed to do anything for anyone in particular but I am off to spend some time with my best friend!  Peace out!


© 2014 Evie Asha Kirana


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on January 13, 2014
Last Updated on January 14, 2014
Tags: 21 day challenge, spiritual, wow, new years resolution, yoga, meditation, life is awesome


Author

Evie Asha Kirana
Evie Asha Kirana

Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom



About
I like studying sanskrit text, I find it fascinating and beautiful. I’m a vegan, and I love all animals, especially my guinea pig, who is called Montgomery Denvers. I love to draw, and I am .. more..

Writing
Day 1 Day 1

A Chapter by Evie Asha Kirana