Day 9

Day 9

A Chapter by Evie Asha Kirana
"

The ninth day of my 21 day challenge

"
Meditation:  I meditated this morning as soon as I woke up, although it wasn't until 10:30...  I really need to start waking up earlier if I want to get more stuff done!  But basically just sat and observed my thoughts, focusing on awareness of my surroundings and my body.  Sometimes I like to meditate on my place in the world, gravity pulling me onto the surface of the earth, with the sun above as we spin around it, and the moon below, travelling in the vast area of space.  AMAZING!
Exercise:  I went for a half hour run this morning after my meditation session, I ran up and down Portsdown hill (the hill that I live on) 3 times, and then along and down again so a LOT of hill running!  This took 28 minutes (about 3 miles) but I hope when I next do this route to do it slightly quicker!  It was a good route so I hope to improve on it.
Drawing and work on my business:  I spent about an hour designing some stencils for t-shirt prints, tomorrow I am going to cut them out and use watercolours to make examples and prototypes before I actually buy the stock.
Doing things for other people:  Today was my stepdad's birthday so I helped my Mum with tidying the house before people came round for dinner.  I did some hoovering and laid the table and helped her get things prepared.
All in all a very good day but I can't wait for tomorrow, when I have all day to go swimming in my own time, and to do designs and get as much done as I can!


© 2014 Evie Asha Kirana


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on January 16, 2014
Last Updated on January 16, 2014
Tags: 21 day challenge, spiritual, wow, new years resolution, yoga, meditation, life is awesome


Author

Evie Asha Kirana
Evie Asha Kirana

Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom



About
I like studying sanskrit text, I find it fascinating and beautiful. I’m a vegan, and I love all animals, especially my guinea pig, who is called Montgomery Denvers. I love to draw, and I am .. more..

Writing
Day 1 Day 1

A Chapter by Evie Asha Kirana