Day 12 and day 13

Day 12 and day 13

A Chapter by Evie Asha Kirana
"

12th and 13th day of my 21 day challenge!

"
Day 12 (19th January):
Meditation:  I meditated for about 15 minutes and was mindful of my surroundings, listening and noticing how my body was feeling.
Exercise:  I did 52 lengths in the swimming pool, this was easy and I wasn't even a little bit tired which was quite disappointing!  I think I need to keep on increasing the amount of lengths I am doing to improve as much as possible!  Next time I will try and do 65!!
Writing:  I did some research on how to develop my plot, this is for my story that I am going to start writing as soon as possible, it just needs some fine-tuning in the storyline first and I need to think about characters and how they are going to develop throughout the plot.
Work on my business:  I did some research and blogging for the promotional side of my business.  This side of things is going quite well already, as I have 56 page likes on facebook, and I've only had the page up for about a week or so.  I also found a cool website called Threadless, where people upload their t-shirt designs and people vote on them to get produced or not!  This is now bookmarked.
Day 13 (20th January):
Meditation:  I meditated for 20 minutes, using my 'om' mantra.  This was easy when I broke it up into two 10 minute sessions.  I might do this from now on!
Exercise:  I did half an hour of yoga today.  I really like doing yoga because it tones your muscles and strengthens your core muscles, not to mention it is amazing for your nervous system!!  I did some twists and some practice on lengthening my hamstrings, downward facing dog and happy pose.
Spend time with/do things for other people:  I was going to go to an appointment with my best friend, but she decided that it was too long a wait so instead we just had a catch up and some yummy chickpea curry which we made together for dinner.  Mmmmmmmmm!
Drawing and work on my business:  I did an hour of designs for some of my T-shirts.  These were detailed line drawings of mushrooms and jellyfish.  The idea was to do them on a black t-shirt, but with bright blue, orange or green prints.  This would look UV and awesome!  I don't know how I am going to put this onto a t-shirt yet but I will need to explore my options.
I have had a great christmas break, and it's back to uni tomorrow so I am going to struggle at first to do my challenge activities as well as go to uni, but I think this will be good for me and I will accept any challenge!  I am still annoyingly positive about all of this even though I have to wake up at 6!  But I guess I just can't wait to get my teeth sunk into a new project at uni.  I hope everybody has an awesome day tomorrow!  HAPPY TUESDAYYYY!


© 2014 Evie Asha Kirana


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on January 20, 2014
Last Updated on January 20, 2014
Tags: 21 day challenge, spiritual, wow, new years resolution, yoga, meditation, life is awesome


Author

Evie Asha Kirana
Evie Asha Kirana

Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom



About
I like studying sanskrit text, I find it fascinating and beautiful. I’m a vegan, and I love all animals, especially my guinea pig, who is called Montgomery Denvers. I love to draw, and I am .. more..

Writing
Day 1 Day 1

A Chapter by Evie Asha Kirana