Day 7 and 8

Day 7 and 8

A Chapter by Evie Asha Kirana
"

7th and 8th day of my 21 day challenge

"
These past 2 days have been particularly tough because I have been quite busy as well as having to do these activities/exercises, so I'm afraid I have not done them to the best of my ability.  But it's all going to improve from here because now I know that soon I will be going back to uni properly for classes and it will become even more difficult to fit things in but I am going to have to find a way to integrate it in a way that will be do-able.  It isn't exactly a lot of stuff to do but I have been getting distracted the past few days which means that I haven't been using my time to my greatest advantage.  I think as I get further into this 21 days I am going to have to come up with some sort of mantra which will help me focus in on the goal, and why I started this in the first place.  I expected this to happen, because it is the same with a lot of things in life, you encounter problems and hurdles to get past, and all you have to do is address the problem, pick yourself up, dust yourself down and TRY AGAIN!  Find the positives in the negatives!
Meditation and exercise:  For both the days I meditated for about 10-15 minutes, and did some yoga straight after; simple stretches and strengthening poses, a few sun salutations, and practicing on lengthening my hamstrings, poses like downward facing dog and working on lengthening the spine on my forward bend.
Working on my business:  I have been working on promoting my facebook page, I now have almost 50 likes and it's only been up 3 days!  I have also been thinking about a business plan - Just a list of what I'm going to be doing to get everything up and running smoothly, and how to use my time the best way I can.  And I thought of some cool ideas for t-shirt designs, I can't wait to design them tomorrow and get all messy with paint and stuff!  I am going to make them look colourful and artistic and upload the photos to my page to see what people think of them before I actually go ahead and put the designs on tshirts.
Drawing/writing:  I spent half an hour or so drawing a really neat design of my deathly hallows tattoo, it seems all I am doing is designing tattoo's recently!  I think tomorrow I will do some writing maybe a rough storyline for my comic, or I might get started on my book if I have the guts to!  The tattoo looks good though, it is the deathly hallows symbol with a golden snitch as the resurrection stone, and the snitch is in a steampunk style, with 'i open at the close' written underneath in flowing writing.
Spending time with others/doing things for others:  I forgave a friend today and spent some time with him.  Life is too short to hold things against people anyway!
All in all a fairly successful couple of days, in getting some perspective anyway.  I know now that if I am going to achieve what I want to by the end of the 21 days, then I am going to have to really take this seriously and use my time to the best of my advantage.  I have nothing to lose afterall!


© 2014 Evie Asha Kirana


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on January 15, 2014
Last Updated on January 15, 2014
Tags: 21 day challenge, spiritual, wow, new years resolution, yoga, meditation, life is awesome


Author

Evie Asha Kirana
Evie Asha Kirana

Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom



About
I like studying sanskrit text, I find it fascinating and beautiful. I’m a vegan, and I love all animals, especially my guinea pig, who is called Montgomery Denvers. I love to draw, and I am .. more..

Writing
Day 1 Day 1

A Chapter by Evie Asha Kirana