Day 21

Day 21

A Chapter by Evie Asha Kirana
"

The last day of my 21 day challenge!!!

"
Day 21:
Meditation:  Because I woke up early today I had to meditate on the train again!  But I find it very nice to step back from a very rushed morning, and take some time to meditate because it really helps me relax and find perspective in my day so that I don't get stressed.
Doing things for others:  As it was the last day of my challenge I decided to focus on tiny acts of kindness all day; letting people go in front of me, and holding doors open for people, smiling at people when I passed etc.  This was good because I was at uni today and I had plenty of opportunities for this, while I was travelling on the bus/train etc, and with all the people that I passed in the corridors.
Drawing:  At uni today we had to come up with advert ideas, and I did a lot of drawing for that - Just rough ideas to get the imagination going which was quite fun because I just seemed to come up with jokey ones!
Working on my business:  Because I got my stock of T-shirts delivered today! I decided to make a detailed time plan of what I would be doing and when to get them sold in the next month or so.  I also worked out my costs, and decided that I will be selling them for £8, which will more than double my expenditures and I will make £42 in profit!!!
Exercise:  I did my crunches and press-up sets today!  I didn't do any squats though because my leg is killing me today!!!!  But I did 100 abdominal crunches, 50 bicycle crunches, and 25 press-ups.
I feel like this was enough for today because I feel like I'm about to pass out!  It has been SUCH a busy 21 days but I have learned so much!  Not only do I feel calmer, and happier but I think I have learned a lot about discipline in a daily schedule.  Never have I been so on top of things and in control of my life, and now the real challenge is not letting it slip, and continuing to use what I have learned in my everyday life.
I have written a set of goals to continue with in the next few weeks, which will take all the skills and hard work that I have learned in my 21 day challenge!
1.  SELL MY FIRST BATCH OF T-SHIRTS!
2.  START WRITING MY STORY
3.  CONTINUE MEDITATING EVERY MORNING
4.  GET 100 'LIKES' ON MY PAGE
I am going to try to stick to these goals as well as keep on top of everything else, which may sound hard but I really think that these 21 days have taught me self-discipline as well as the fact that everything must be done in manageable amounts, or you will feel overwhelmed and not get the results that you want!  I really would recommend all of you trying a 21 day challenge of your own, choosing things that you want to improve on, or want more of in your life.  I really enjoyed myself for every single day of it!  And the time really flew.  Anyway, thankyou very much for following my journey, and I hope that you will check out my clothes label on facebook and big cartel, 'Even Hippies Can Be Jerks'!!!  PEACE OUT!


© 2014 Evie Asha Kirana


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on January 28, 2014
Last Updated on January 28, 2014
Tags: 21 day challenge, spiritual, wow, new years resolution, yoga, meditation, life is awesome, exercise


Author

Evie Asha Kirana
Evie Asha Kirana

Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom



About
I like studying sanskrit text, I find it fascinating and beautiful. I’m a vegan, and I love all animals, especially my guinea pig, who is called Montgomery Denvers. I love to draw, and I am .. more..

Writing
Day 1 Day 1

A Chapter by Evie Asha Kirana