3 MURDERERS OF MURDERERS

3 MURDERERS OF MURDERERS

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver




Murder! Murderer of murderers she cut his head off and cut open the womb to the unborn to give her mate her best friend's baby. Drug addicts and murderers, the media overflows with it. It is on the back pages of what few newspapers are left just before the funnies. Dead shills killing other shills the children of those dead for generations are killing each other. But the scenarios are boring and never make Facebook. So what if they put them to death for it. They are only shills anyway, looking like humans but never using their large brain or not even having one. Even I do not care about ones the Son of Man did not know.

But if only I could have reached one in time, if only one would hear they could be taken away and live, new beings in an alien heaven nothing like the world they were born in even to their anatomy. Loved many of them for the first time especially those from the drug cartels on down to the casual users and teen experimenters; ashes and pills blowing in the wind caught in the cracks in the gutters or the weeds poking their heads up into the air blighted in the northern regions by salt. Touch them they disappear to be made new and good and in me loving, and me loving to be loved by them. I love love like I love myself. It is what keeps me happy, that and my work I enjoy. When my I died he quit smoking and left that to my human shill I use to bring news to the public address systems in the streets downtown and in marches no longer, buried in the counseling shops with the homeless, the beaten and the downtrodden where they do not breath air or drink coffee but tell their tired tale to others once them who have heard it so many times Iran could not soften their heart muscles when they hear it whether their nuke exists or not. Ants in a sandy lawn with no anteaters left to breed and be bred in the summer sunshine to keep the same tired scenario afloat.

It is better than it ever has been. They did not do anything.”

Earth and hell were so much alike some people in hell barely noticed the difference and liked being there blitzed every day, day in and day out. It was just fricking hot.

He grew up in that. When I use his memory I know why he felt and was too sensitive to kill a fly or a mosquito. It was either that or for moment be in hell where you probably are if you can hear me, in a place you cannot stand to be with no way to change it and any change is worse for you have to get used to nothing new being there.

Nobody wants to be insane, not really just like nobody wanted to be evil when all the evil ones ever made were made new and good and loving. The bear has eaten all the honey and the honeycomb though the bees all died stinging him. Even I feel foolish to stand and cry over honey bees in the throes of death struggling against the environment of earth this hell as had they had even a pin prick in a beer tent to give them that much light that they might live against the rules.

He did away with hell. The only place you find it anymore is in the scenario that is being played out on earth not even real in the end when what you thought turns out to be something else entirely as the fireworks crackle and die in the night sky with no visible smoke even: Gone? What the�"? The life of a shill human or human animal nobody even considered reaching if they somehow heard my thought in their brain for nobody cared for them or to hear me anymore like an old country song trying to fight the lack of patriotism concerning the Viet Nam war they do not even tell the kids about in the history books anymore because�"? Could it actually be that history could be embarrassing to America in the US? It is... very embarrassing. We lost! and got the hell out of there on the run.

Everybody cared then but now nobody even the veterans that fought there and lost brothers and friends even nurses there really gives a�" Murder, its like outhouses. If there is one nobody laughs but nobody wants to get closer than their TV even if it is a serial killer or stalker anymore just to know if it is active or a hundred years old. It is yet a story but it is trite and even journalists feel slighted to have to write a follow up on it.

How do you like your murders? Rare, medium rare, medium or well done?”

Not at all.”

I wonder. Did a faithful Christian ever pray for a AK-47 for his son's birthday?”

Of course they did.”

To quote somebody nobody remembers anymore, “War! What is it good for? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.”

So goes the same trite scenario always building, ever building to a climax. I thought that guy was deemed a prophet? Did he say, “There will be a nuclear war one of these days�"any time now.” What hell is prophetic about that? This scenario maybe needs new writers. Even what is in the media is trite. Does anything new happen, ever?

Nope.”

Maybe the soul shuddering sound of “Hiroshima and Nagasaki” are old enough it will seem new to someone by now or maybe some Jew has actually heard something true that actually happened in�"what did they call that again?

Does it really matter that Mary was a w***e and that the body called Jesus of Nazareth did not have hardly any words in his role and that Jesus actually spoke almost every word with every word designed to get anyone killed by the Jews and that Christianity was little more than a fizzle on the global scale until America began preaching something new and not much of it true to the world which truth be known the world did not care by then even with Me's help? It does not in heaven even though I did Jesus a favor by giving him a kingdom and a heaven of his own. It mattered to me.

I AM said that the Christians had won when it was like a token gift from me as a present to the brother I swore I would love someday and did. They did in a way. They have their new Jerusalem, their new heaven and their new earth all exactly the same without one dust mite out of place except the planet where the prophecy was made is�"? Well, what is it good for! Nothing. Absolutely nothing!

Not even anyone in heaven pays any attention when another God dies. The one called Jesus of Nazareth was only a human animal type shill in the first place and Satan did not give a fart in a high wind whether it happened or not. It was just another shill I AM murdered by a mob to him. Religion! What is it good for? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

But even if the murderers kill all the shills on earth at once I will be there to ignore it. Do not worry. If it is happening soon that just means you may be in heaven already and there are only human shills and human animal shills left. But I will be there to make you someone brand new who never did or said what you said that you will never remember anyway in a place called heaven where there is nobody you ever knew that you might meet again for nobody there knows anybody else. They have all been made new not knowing themselves, anybody else and nobody else knows them at first: A clean start in heaven heathens or Christians even except Jesus will know his if there are any new ones from earth which I doubt.

The church on earth never was very good at telling the truth back in the scenario, but he took them anyway. But I guarantee that if I have my way the day they blow up another couple of cities on earth it will only be shills one kind or the other like it was so many times before in history when an entire city was destroyed, not by nukes but destroyed just the same: Good, which I doubt, not so good, Christian or any other religion that is even more evil, downright evil or just another murderer of murderers that is actually human.

Not so for shills. Chances are if you are in the cities I have made something brand new of you all before the shills go up in smoke literally. Iran, Israel and Korea all have nukes you know but how well they deliver them is in question.

The end? Probably just the beginning of the next scenario with a lot of murder in that one too. Do not worry we can get all the humans out. The rest is a little trickier but nothing we cannot handle according to the genuine God Most High and he is really good at the future. Sometimes I think the rest of us can make some pretty good guesses. But he knows the future as had he seen it beforehand.

Of course you should all know that all we have to do is get you out. The dead experience no passage of time, at least the Son of Man did not when he died and got himself saved. I know it is in my mind and all that is in the genuine God Most High's mind somewhere I should think. But no matter what, you leave a shill behind to get its robotics�"well, they should all be made not to get out by then.



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on August 29, 2019
Last Updated on August 29, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing