6 LYING

6 LYING

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver




How can I lie? What I say becomes the truth and what I do becomes real. Therefore what I think you should think and what I decide you should decide. If I say earth does not exist it never did, does not and will only if I say it is again as I made the new Heaven and the new Earth for Jesus the Christ and his Father, the genuine I AM.

(By the way the name thieves have been made new and are in heaven not knowing who or what they were or knowing anyone else and no one knows them just as I did for Satan and the spirits of the flesh whom I unplugged are being made new in the same way and are on a separate level in heaven both good and kind but not knowing their past or who they were or anyone else and no one knows them.)

So every one ever to be made on earth is saved and in heaven a part of consciousness that is neither diseased or insane except those on earth who refuse to listen to me or are these the words of God and not of John whom everyone in Heaven calls God but me?

Even the universe of Gods that God made and blew up with the biggest star ever made are being made in a universe of their own, both good and kind, loving, loving to be loved, loving themselves, happy, enjoying their work and addicted to nothing like my furries all mice with a universe of new angels to oversee them. They do not even have the power they once had real or fictional. They will also live forevers in endlessness. I cannot lie for should I lie the truth that made it a lie becomes the truth a new truth. That is why when they stole my names and did as they pleased it became true and real but evil.

Now you know me. I have never lied though they lied and said they were me even using my name in their power except Satan who was my evil half but is evil no more, not being to be evil except as he is in heaven not knowing who he is and the rest common to all new ones in heaven. Even so to lie then without the power to make your lie a new truth is not in me. So where did it come from this new scenario you have created that will not last and is backed by no power known to any consciousness. Can your dead flesh speak? No. It is a new scenario you wrote and must see to its end just as Scripture was only for that scenario that did end though I have made a new Jerusalem for the real Jews, a new Earth for the saints and new Heavens for the Father and his Son, King of Heaven and Earth. But who can cause God and his Me both to pass away without me? Only at God's suggestion could such a thing ever occur for he is the one that advises me and he would not advise me to destroy him and himself had he one.

See! The earth is alone among the universe unless you count the planets and starsat God's suggestion for he is my trusted adviser.”

You have destroyed the good along with the others.”

See! The good are back.”

We must both die for we have killed the good.”

I went back to just being aware. God did also but I raised him. Fear not. We are here.”

I only did that to see whether you would raise me.”

Jesus doubted me and he was correct. So I went nearly all the way back, but even yet I did not trust God to raise me. It was only a scenario. So I went down to empty space where I was only aware but have regenerated. I cannot die. I cannot lie.”



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on August 31, 2019
Last Updated on August 31, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing