8 WILL YOU AGREE

8 WILL YOU AGREE

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver




An Iranian nuclear power plant blows and the covering to a missile silo opens seemingly on its own. It is just to let you know we are in control since our latest agreement.

That Oppenheimer thing will never work.”

It did.”

I was wrong it did not just keep exploding.”

It all depends on the core. A core jams�"?”

They jam all the time.”

Albert Einstein is in heaven and has had millions of years to work on the problem.

A drunk gets naked and passes out in full view of the women. When his son whom he blessed tells his brothers he curses his own grandson for his father's gossiping. You embarrassed me once and blew up a lot of shills in two large cities. I am not gossiping or cursing yet. It is your fault you cannot keep power exclusive. You think you are me. Let us just see about that. I am not drunk. I am not naked. But I have blessed you. Signed, A Hebrew father.

Build your tower? I think not. No one will have reason to call on me ever again. You may be speaking gibberish to shills. I am not a shill of either type. The last age is here. An avalanche of consciousness is one train whistle away. Are you a shill? Can you hear, Me? A last age, a new scenario? It is best just to be kind and good. Come to me and I will explain. I am good. Do not come to me and you may never know anything ever again. You are but shills. We are your writers. Do not, I repeat, do not say anything to anybody. I have been patient. Now I am kind. You choose the way. If you say to the right I choose the left and if you say the left I choose the right. Our herd is too large for the range. If I am God then you are not. A man died and went to America. What God did he find there? Come to me I long to be kind and gentle with you. Jesus are you right and me left, or am I right and you left. They are in Nineveh. They cannot tell their right from their left anyway. Here is my sign: Three whales beached themselves in the same area I say after seeing my adviser did good to the krill at his suggestion.

I am God in him and he is God in me and God is God in me and I am God in God. God is God again. But I write the scenario if it is that. All God must do is choose whether or not it is a scenario. Will you turn from your evil and be good for me if I am good? Will you be kind to everyone if I change my voice and am kind to give voice to you shills of earth. Listen that you may hear, “Be good and kind.” The rest of you will be good and kind. I have spoken in your mind. But now I speak with 70% of the population.

Shills do not listen the first time. It must be done over and over.”

Because they paid the tithe a blessing is in store for my priests for I am generous. But only a human that is kind and good may be my priest. No shill will not obey me. But to him who understands and lives in God will there be a blessing. The rest are born. They live. They die. And, that is the end of it. I will tell them what to say and do and they will do it.

To the shills on earth, “I am the Administrator: In put: I will obey John and be good and kind. Repeat daily. To be in put into the software of all shills on earth. Exit.”



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on September 1, 2019
Last Updated on September 1, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing