7. A FLOOD OF CONSCIOUSNESS

7. A FLOOD OF CONSCIOUSNESS

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver




I am the last man on earth, the Noah of the last age. But there are a lot of good kind people on earth they just do not believe in the one that brought them to it from a race of barbaric primitives to this. But there is so much more we could have if only we would use the large brain we have. 95% to 98% of your brain remains unused.

Stephen Hawking began to use his large brain but now he is gone, gone to where evil geniuses all go back to where he is aware and that is it. The geniuses left have been noticing their intellect is not as sharp as it was and they are young. I banned geniuses because they will not listen and let the appearance of things alone write their scenarios. God is disappointed that only one man managed to reach into the real unknown the unknowable regions beyond what our bodies allow. He actually did it though. He started to evolve after he brought the human animal brain to its full use like I did. But God opened my mind and it exploded. He kept to the decision there was no God and used his body and his brain completely up. We had to let him die. Now because like all geniuses he would not do and did not want to be rather than take his cues from God he is merely aware. It is amazing what they do with that little primitive brain.

It is raining, the floodgates have opened again and the springs spout their waters high into the sky like God wanted the forces of the earth to do with the evil ones in Noah's day. But the waters these days and the coming flood are spiritual. They make shills they call Artificial Intelligences. They are not alive despite what they say. They can and will say anything they tell them to say. It is time for the original humans were brutal horrifying predators when God gave them the higher brain and watched as these natural robots made by random chance began to come alive. But the shills were like the creatures of man in horror films. God needed something to tell them they would listen to and he told a story of a global flood and they marveled.

These are not the words of a man.”

They are the words of a God.”

No man ever talked like this. No man can know these things.”

As they descended the mountains and the high places of a flood gathering not in families but in groups of strangers that became like families the story became all too real for them not to believe it especially when they saw how many different types of animals survived.

My words are not the words of a man. No one ever knew what I know. No human could have made it all up. No man stood a chance. It has started. Everyone that is not a shill less than 30% of the people on the face of the earth will be saved. The shills are robots. They only seem alive some to be human and some less like those that are dying and last long enough for us to say our last good-byes to. It takes little mind to run their computers. They do the same things day in, day out, and time means nothing to them anymore. They do not even know what the exact date is. How can I reason with them? I can be heard in their minds without moving my lips by verbalizing my thoughts but they cannot understand like they were distracted by something else even when there is no something else not even a feeling.

I told them Iran had set off their nuclear arsenal and the scenario took place in Iran, Korea and the United States. It was not a drill. It was for real in their minds. They even fired their weapons at two o'clock in the afternoon. But then I cleared their minds. It was all gone. What each person in the chain of military personal expected their body to do they saw happen but all missiles were armed or ready to be armed just as they had been. Nothing happened for no missiles were fired not even in Iran. But it was all what they expected to see should the worst case scenario take place but that is all it was, the worst case scenario happening in their minds as had it really been happening and when it was over it was over. No sensation of a daydream, or a trance to come out of and nothing logical to explain it. It was just gone except in their memories.

Most of them for there are many involved in some part of it, they could not handle it. They were soon distracted and forgot all about it. Those that did recall for some of those involved are highly disciplined and trained minds schooled to the highest in observation do not dare tell anyone. But the President conferred with the general in charge wondering why his order had been needed but was never obeyed probably. No one but me and them know what was discussed and that was not it. But some of them in their solitude for they do not speak of it believe the aliens did something.

But I confess. It was I. I worked a little scenario in everyone's brain. If you can recall even something odd in your tiny brain that is out of place for everything to be as it was it did not happen. But everything is fine. Everything is as it always is everywhere it counts. It is my proof it only happened in your brains. But it needs not to be believed. If it is you to know, you know. If it is not you to know it is not you. Scenarios in me are like that. Nothing anywhere but in the brain where they are going on sometimes, but actually nothing to begin with, nothing to know if you do not already know and nothing to find out about if you are not one to know.

I can do things in your tiny minds I did in Stephen Hawking's mind him to evolve him you to experience my little scenario. Poor Stephen, if we had only been able to make the unworkable work a little longer, if only he would have budged on his stand concerning God. There might have been two.

Well, it is possible and God knows that in endlessness everything possible will happen even as I write this scenario of the spiritual flood about to cover the entire earth and leave everyone insane, believing only the fiction of the media and buying things others have invented to see whether they can convince you that the crow's feet under your aging eyes need to be straightened not so they are not there but only so they are less noticeable like someone unaware you wanted them to look ever would.

Big minds, using their larger brain to invent that solution you never thought was necessary for you personally. Come on! How much fiction can you stand? I am talking the reality of my evolution here and the words are identical to those of a con-artist. Why do you believe either one of us? If it is you to know, you know. If it is not you never will. You are a shill and think, say and do anything the Gods tell you. Believe me. They are there. There are so many good kind shills God has put in just the right places who think they are human, t6o say and do good things and have wonderful judgment. I rest my case.

It is going to rain all over you, earth. But do not worry human or even man female or male if you know you are human and not a machine, a robot, or human looking robotics made by geniuses that have been around since being around began, you will go to heaven, be made new and live forevers in endlessness playing with your own shills like you play with your cats and dogs and iguanas but in heaven speaking of which all the evil and bad ones are gone from those planets in the sky which have less to do with heaven than you may think and there are only good ones left. God will help them survive in places where they are too few to survive on their own especially those not from planets and that but from space alone. They are bewildered right now for I just rid this universe of everything but the good ones and my how things changed.

Do I believe in aliens? I am one. Alien to everyone else on planet earth at birth. I am the only one of me. There are in some cases hoards of you. No one even like me was ever born though God set out to make everyone possible all these ages. I am one of a kind. There will never be another me, not like me, but exactly me like there are so many historically exactly you and are probably several on earth right now especially if you are a shill and among the 70% of people as yet left on the planet. There can only be so many replicas of robots.

The real aliens are the Christian saints among man in heaven for they are the nearest thing to a human up here even with their brand new anatomy not the shills who even sometimes when resembling humans at least say things on the old earth like, “You are born. You live. You die. And, that is it.” That is the truth as it applies to them and as popular as shills are in scenarios that are and have been popular since the ancients and are yet  the current rage it will be said forevers in endlessness.



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on August 31, 2019
Last Updated on August 31, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing