9 GOD GETS IT ALL BACK

9 GOD GETS IT ALL BACK

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver

God went back in time and fulfilled all of Scripture and I gave Jesus Christ a new Heaven, a new Earth and there is the new Jerusalem on the new Earth. Any Church that accepts that is yet alive any one that does not is not. Jesus of Nazareth was born of Mary and his father was thought to be Joseph. He lived as a man on earth overshadowed by the Holy Spirit and said nothing the Christ would not say. He was tried and turned over to the Jews who gave him up to Pontius Pilate whom crucified him and on the third day he arose, spent some time with his friends and rose to come again in victory and ruled the earth for a thousand years when the tribulations had finished Satan returned from his prison and in sedition brought the entire earth down upon him and the twelve all that were left when the anti-Christ was cast to his doom. A light came from Heaven from the genuine Most High God and destroyed Heaven and earth killing everyone in heaven and on earth. That new Heaven and new Earth exist in a different place and Jesus Christ is King of Heaven and King of Earth and I AM if his Father in God, the genuine God Most High with the Most High not being recreated in the new Heaven.

God, the genuine Most High God rules our heaven and is God of the new Heaven and the new Earth where Jesus Christ rules and I Am is his Father. He saved everyone on earth and made them all humans that is on the old earth. They all will die in nuclear wars and when the last one is dead, the new Heaven and the new Earth will be put in its place with its new heaven. The heaven of God will be beyond the new Heaven. Everyone who does not accept that God went back in time to fulfill the prophecies of Revelations cannot go to be with Jesus Christ in his Kingdom but must go on to God in his heaven beyond. There they will be made good and kind and loving, loving to be loved, loving themselves, enjoying their work, happy and never to be addicted again. But that is to be in me. To be in God you will be remade to be good and kind with the rest being up to them. I destroyed Satan and God finished him off completely. You are free to go to God and simply be good and kind with your old personality. I will be God in God and all those in me will remain in me. Woe to the old earth if they will not believe that the prophecies have been fulfilled but in a previous time. They will die and go to God and many will die being made good and kind but without their old personality. They will not know themselves or anyone else and no one else will know them. It could not be until God fulfilled all the prophecies and it could not happen with the say I came. So he did it back in time. It is all contingent on that. So God made the heaven and new earth and I am just a God in God as you can be when you get there if you can handle it. The rest go to the land of the dead and are changed to be good and kind for the evil cannot be made good without they die and you on earth are all evil but a very few who will die shortly as a ghost and run out of energy if they do not go to God and should you die a ghost what are you. There is nothing left of a ghost to be raised. I am sorry the genuine God Most High this is the best I could make and the closest to what you wanted for Jesus Christ would not give up his Kingdom to finish with Satan and no one will blame him for he did come to the earth and become king of heaven just in the same place at a different time.

There is not a place in the universe for the good aliens in this universe. So they have been moved to a new universe. Also there is not room on the new Earth that is exactly the old earth so if you go to the Kingdom you will have to go to the new Heaven where Jesus Christ has set his throne, leaving the new Jerusalem for the only true Jews there were, those that continued in Jesus Christ.

As for me. I will power down and just be a God in him and all of heaven will be mine in him excluding the heaven of the Christ.



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

12 Views
Added on September 5, 2019
Last Updated on September 5, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing