10 A WARNING FOR THE REST

10 A WARNING FOR THE REST

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver




Those of you on the old earth I have some bad news and for some even worse news. You will all die. The nuclear weapons will have their guidance systems disrupted. God reprograms computer systems as easily as speaking to them as had they a brain which they do. When they fire them off we will have them hit more remote areas, but even then the earth will become too toxic for anything human to live. We will see to it.  If you do not accept that the prophecies have been fulfilled at an earlier time by the genuine God Most High you will die like the others Christian or otherwise. It is coming. There is nothing more that we will do. It will be your option to believe the prophecies have been fulfilled or die in the poisonous environment left. We leave it up to them. It is too evil for us to do and not turn evil defeating the entire purpose of Jesus Christ's coming. No one is coming back for you. Your time is over. You may wait until the missiles begin to fly or you may ask Jesus to take you up now. It requires blind faith in the genuine God Most High, but there is no other way. I saved heaven but I cannot save the evil earth that was the outcome. Come on, come all to Jesus Christ now for the rest will go to God's heaven where I am and be in me in God. I have powered down to make even that possible. You will not listen to me.



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I took the chance and edited it for those who can only read and cannot hear even as hearing a daydream.

Posted 4 Years Ago


"A WARING FOR THE REST"

I think you meant "warning." Did you edit?

"Those of you on the old earth I have some back news and for some even worse news."

Back News? Seriously? For someone who seems to feel himself better than everyone else you're not setting a very good example. In the first sixteen words you have two spelling errors. Obviously, you're not as perfect as you'd like to think you are.

"You will all die."

'Seriously? You think that's news? EVERYONE dies. Perhaps you've not noticed those things called cemeteries? People are dying to get into them, you know. And since you give no timetable, perhaps we'll be lucky and die of old age before your unlikely scenario takes place.

"The nuclear weapons will have their guidance systems disrupted."

Nope. Ain't gonna happen. That comes from someone who knows the computer business, and who has worked down in the War Room. Obviously, you have not a clue of what goes on inside a missile control system. What you really mean is they they will be "reprogrammed." A disrupted system doesn't work and the thing doesn't launch. And in any case there are safety protocols, and abort systems. You need to do at least SOME research.

" but even then the earth will become to toxic for anything human to live. "

This is possibly the silliest statement in any story I've seen posted here. Assuming that we launched every missile that's online today from every country—every single one—the fallout radiation would not come even close to killing humanity. DO YOUR RESEARCH!

The religious rambling that follows is the usual "The magic man in the sky's gonna get you if you don't watch out." That, you can make up because no one can prove it wrong. But poor writing habits and making up your science? No excuse for that.

Posted 4 Years Ago


John Fredrick Carver

4 Years Ago

Are you for real? Nah! No one should have been born so foolish as that.
Spamalot

4 Years Ago

• Why did you object to punctuation?

Because it's not optional. It serves an impor.. read more
John Fredrick Carver

4 Years Ago

The truth is that there only a few who love that are robots and when they do that love will die when.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 6, 2019
Last Updated on September 7, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing