Chapter 1: VIRIS’S COMING

Chapter 1: VIRIS’S COMING

A Chapter by HimitsuHanabusa

It was a normal day in a high time office where there were many workers. The day was tough, but for some it was nothing but hell. A man was getting ready to go home to his wife and kid.


“Where do you think you’re going?” His boss was stand in front of the elevator.


“Um it’s my…my shift is over sir…” The worker said.


“I don’t think so,” The boss said to him “You still own me a 20 page report for the time you when on that 3 week vacation with that stupid family!”


“Excuse me sir?” The worker flicked


“You are not leaving this building until you have finished the report!!”


“But sir, my family is waiting for me. My daughter is going to graduate from pre-school tonight!”


“I don’t give a living care!” The boss yelled


“But sir!” he begged “My daughter has been waiting for this for a very long time. Please think what she do if I’m there for her."


“If you don’t do what I say you’ll be fired”


“I GOING TO BE FIRED!” The worker was shocked


“Good day sir!” The Boss harshly pushed him as he left him there.

After a few minutes he disappoint pulled out his phone. He dialed the number and his youngest daughter that was graduating answered it


“Daddy?” she asked happily his stomach sack hearing his daughter on the phone


“Honey is that you?” he asked


“Hi daddy!” the daughter cheered ha I and mommy are almost ready to go to the school. The teacher told us to come early if I want to put on my cap and gown”


“T-t-that’s great honey…”


“What is the Matter daddy?” She asked


“It’s nothing….Please put your mother on the phone for me”


“Yes sir”


“Hello?” the wife was on the phone “Is that you dear?”


“Yes…” he said sadly


“Why the sudden tone dear?”


“It’s my boss…” he grumbled


“Dear,” The wife sound angry “don’t tell me he’s making you stay after hours AGAIN.”


“But I don’t have no choose with him,” he begged “everything I try to say to his he thinks it bullshit.”


“You can’t do this the Ellie again,” she was getting annoyed “You missed her birthday, flute recitals, and even your family BBQ. It not funny anymore…”


“It’s not my Fault!”


“I don’t want to hear it…I’m tired of you missing out on Ellie and me.” The wife went silent then she spoke again “Maybe all we need is for you not to be with us anymore…”


“What?” the workers heart sank


“You are never there! And I’m tired of making excuse to her.”


“W-w-wait….h-h-how can…you do this to me?” he gripped his phone 


“why now…”


“When you were gone doing work…I turned to someone else”


“I don’t get it?” he said suddenly sparks from the phone started to come out “you mean to tell me…”


“I’ve been cheating on you...” More sparks came from the phone.  He screamed as the shock made his right hand numb


“Hate is a beautiful thing,” a woman that wears a tight fitting dress walked out of the corner. Her heels echoed through the empty hallway. The worker was in awe to see this beautiful women coming to him “you want revenge on both your wife and your boss.” She gracefully rubs her hand across his face.


“Give me…Revenge?”


“Yes silly,” she laughed “and I can give you the power to do that. All you have to do is do a little destruction.”


She lifted up his hand and kissed it. Suddenly his veins began to glow purple color. The worker began to scream as the pain in his heart became bigger. All he thinks of was to destroy everything, even if it cost the lives of his beautiful wife and Daughter.

It is 10:45 the hours near midnight; Viris sat alone in a park bench. For some reason as she sat she sense something was about to happen this very moment. She got phone two minutes later.


“Yes?” she answered calmly she hear what she needed to her, hug up, and ran to the main city. 



© 2017 HimitsuHanabusa


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on March 4, 2017
Last Updated on March 5, 2017