Chapter 7: The Fight of Understanding

Chapter 7: The Fight of Understanding

A Chapter by HimitsuHanabusa

“That’s enough!” Captain yelled and suddenly the sibling turned into their human form without command. They both fell slamming into the ground as winter was still on the ground. “You all did well, now for the last round!”


“What last round?” The siblings quickly got up from the ground


“All three of you lost.” Cap laughed


“What!” Uchikina was saddened “but I all most had him!”


“Um, I need help here” Winter was trying to get up with her arm that wasn’t paralyzed. Tsuyoi help her up as Uchikina was confused.


“You all did a wonderful fighting each other,” Cap said “Viris got to know a lot about all you guys…well almost everyone.”


“Where is john?” Uchikina asked


“He’s the last round.” The Cap got excited


 “I am so confused.” Tsuyoi said


“He is still hiding” Viris answered “that was the point of the game”


“Wait, we were playing a game?”


“Yes you were.” Viris smiled pulling out her Cyber Card


“Cap you have to explain this.”


“The point of the game is (pause for effect) hiding and seeks!” he sounded so proud of himself


“What!” everyone shouted


“You have to be kidding me!” Winter yelled


“Hide and seek?” Uchikina asked


“Indeed ‘Hide and Seek’” Cap laughed as pulled up her sleeves to uncover his watch


“And does John know about this?” Tsuyoi asked “Why that game?”


“Nope. Not a clue of it.”


 “So that means he’s the wins?” winter said


“Yep”


“What does the winner get?”


The Last Round” Cap wiggled his figures darkly way


“And ‘The Last Round’ is...?”


I’m ready to Activate!” Viris swiped her card across her watch and a glow of red wind swirled around her lifting her off the ground as she got ready for her battle.


“Viris” the captain laughed


“Uh oh.” They all said

Danseur (John) was waiting as he sat silently in a cave he found not knowing what happened to his teammates. It quit and he did was throw rocks at the wall.


“Can no one find me?” he wondered “I must be really good at hiding”


“You can’t hide for the rest of your life” Uirusu rose appeared in front of him. Danseur jumped surprised that Viris was here.


“What in the hell are you doing here?!”


“You won the first round,” Uirusu answered pulling out her cyber sword 


“And you have to fight me…I’m your last round.”


“What?”


“Please don’t blame me for your troubles,” she started to swing her sword at him “The Captain thought this game. Not me.” Viris thrust her sword almost nearly stabbing him.


“What the hell!” Danseur yelled at her “are you trying to kill me?!”


 “What is it about me you don’t like about me?” Viris asked


Cyber Shoes!” He flipped as his feet glow a yellow color. He kicked her in the stomach which pushed her into the pam trees. “Take that!” he jumped with excitement but, Viris didn’t move. “Hey, what’s the matter with you?” he asked “I didn’t hit you that hard? Did I?” Viris head quickly fell as if her body could no longer move. “Hey, stop play around Viris…”


“So you really feel that way towards me?” Another Uirusu appeared slashing him with her Cyber sword in the side cutting his suit. Danseur turned back to his human. “Why do you hate me? I want to know why.”


“Why did you fake you were dead!?!” he yelled “I could have really killed you!”


“Because…” she powered down in her human she walked off. The Cyber room was turned back to normal and the team stares at Viris. The Captain understands her body language and continued sipping his tea.


“Why?’’  John said he silent said to himself


“That will be all everyone” captain and Viris left the room.

Osoreru walked in the castle clenching at his side. Viris mark still lingered on him on his side, He stopped and started to laugh. He looked at himself in the mirror and started laughing to himself. Then suddenly he started crying gripping at his head as a massive pain shot at him.


“Why…” he said “Why did you have to pick me?”



© 2017 HimitsuHanabusa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on March 5, 2017
Last Updated on March 5, 2017