Chapter 2: Activation Complete!

Chapter 2: Activation Complete!

A Chapter by HimitsuHanabusa

      People ran as the saw a strange creature walking and destroying anything that came in its pat. A team of three stood there as the people ran. They all were different colored jackets: Blue, Green, Pink, and yellow. They all had card like tags that had their names…not there real name their cod name.


“Ready?” Yellow jacket pulled off his tag


“Who die and said you could be leader?” Blue Jacket Said


“You know I’M the leader until the other guy shows up,” he said proudly “And who knows I might be your leader for quite some time winter.”


“Shut up John!” Winter was about to punch him until suddenly her fist was stop by Green Jacket


“I don’t think that a good idea to fight him at this time.” He used his other hand to push his glasses up 


“Stay out of this Tsuyoi!” Winter yelled at him


“Why must we fight in a time like this?”  Pink jacket cried “we suppose to fight…we’re a team!”


“Uchikina don’t cry,” Winter tried to make her feel better “you brother got in my way”


“Nope it was all you Winter.” Tsuyoi signed


“CAN WE PLEASE TRANSFORM ALREADY!” John yelled


“Fine~” The rest of them whined


“READY?” John shouted everyone grabbed their cards and relieved scanning watches.


“READY!” the team shouted back


“ACTIVATE!” they all swiped their cards in front of the glowing light in the watch that scanned the bar code. One by one their bodies swallowed by an own color of light transforming in cyber-like armored warrior.


Cyber Warrior, Sila!” Winter shouted punching her two hands together


Cyber Warrior, Heiwana!” Tsuyoi shouted thrusting is cape behind him


Cyber Warrior, Kizuna!” Uchikina shouted jumped doing a peace


Cyber Warrior, Danseur!” John flipped and kicking the air


“SCANNING COMEPLETE!”


“Alright,” John got hype “Attack!”


“Wait can’t attack yet,” Kizuna said stopped him


“What!”


“We have to put the Cyber Shield up first.”


“Oh,” Danseur scratched his head “I got too excited…”


  She pulled out a small rubix cube with everyone color including Red & Purple. She rotated the cube into certain color pattern, when she finishes a sphere expanded from the cube swallowing them, the city, and the monster with it.


“Location Compromised” The Rubix cube said.


Danseur smiled, Kizuna nodded her head at him.


“Now Attack!” Danseur ran as the others followed behind


Cyber Staff!” Heiwana clapped his hands together then quickly slid them sideways forming a long Light green pole to create a staff. He slammed it on the ground to push himself up in the air the run on top of the building. The Monster tried the hit him but Heiwana kept on dodging by jumping into different locations.


“We need it to stand still,” someone told them in their own separate ear pieces “Make sure it doesn’t try and destroy the Cyber Shield!”


“We got it Vanessa!” Danseur answered “Sila! Kizuna! Bring that thing down!”


“I got it!” Sila said


“I’m no my way!” Kizuna said followed Sila


Cyber Fist!” Sila punched her knuckles together a light blue flashed to formed around her fist making double sized brass Knuckles. She ran close to the monsters feet jumped and punch the ground make a huge hole under her. The shaking caused the monster fall.


Cyber Arrows!” Kizuna shaped her hands so the hot pink flash can form into bow. She jumped pulling the hot pink sting of the bow to create an arrow. She let go of the sting and the arrow shoot forward swirling around monster turning into a rope. The monster got caught in it falling on another building smashing it.


Wahoo! We did it!” Danseur cheered


“It’s our First day on the job,” Sila cheered with him “and no mess up!”


“Yeah that was Fun,” Kizuna signed with relief “I’m glad that we finished with flying colors!”

Heiwana jump off the creatures shoulder looking unsure at his teammates.


“What’s the matter Aniki?” Kizuna asked worried


“It’s not right,” Heiwana kept his staff close to him looking at his surroundings “this mission was too easy…”


“I can’t see anything” Sila said


“Cyber Team!” Vanessa called them quickly “there something coming on the scanner!”


“What could they be?” Danseur asked as everyone got there guards up


“Three targets have showed up…what? How can this be?”


“What is it V?”


“Two of …targets are….Cyber Us-….” Vanessa intercom was blacking out.   Something was messing with the transmission.


“What? I can hear you V.” before she could answer a blast of laser were fired at the team. They all looked up as the saw two people on top of another building. One of them was the lady from the business company and the other was the mystery man wearing a long purple jacket similar to the Cyber Teams.


“Hey…that name tag?” Heiwana stepped back “he can’t be…one of us?”


“I have no I no idea what you are talking about,” Purple jacket said as if he was irritated “I wouldn’t want to work with a bunch of weakling like you.”


“What did that little prick say to us?!” Sila anger ruse up. She jumped up to run up building her fist ready “maybe if I come over there and knock some sense into you, you might change your mind!”


“Sila don’t!” Kizuna tried to run after her


Sila jumped once more to give her punch enough power to hit him. Purple grabbed his Tag showing his black scanner watch. Sila punched something but not Purple jacket.


“Where did he go?” Sila looked around


“Sila watch out!” Danseur screamed


“What?” looked up and saw Purple jacket swipe his card


Cyber Warrior,” he did a devilish grin “Shibo-ritsu!” 


A bright purple flash covered his body. As he transformed miss cover the area so Sila couldn’t see anything. Echoes of laughter surround her as something out of nowhere started hitting her in everywhere. Sila tried to block the attack but every attack was a mystery.


“We have to get her!” Kizuna said


“I’m on it!” Danseur ran “Cyber Shoes!”


Like the flash you could see his color leak behind him. The lady grabbed a Tech. chip out of her bra, kissed it, and the chip started to glow an orange color.


“This is for you my little pet” she threw it like the little chip as if it was knife. It stabbed the creature and it fused inside its body as if it were mud. The Creature screamed a monster roar as it broke Kizuna’s rope from earlier. It got up to try and to head out of the city.  Kizuna and ran after it to try and catch it.


“We need a plan!” Heiwana said


“We need to Up Grade!” Kizuna pulled out her card but it got shot out of her hand.


“No you won’t!” the women stopped them by shooting beams of light from her hands. Heiwana blocked the beams by hitting them with his staff. Kizuna flipped as some were coming at her. Danseur finally made up top. He saw Sila fall as her cyber body disappeared and she was human again.


“Winter no!” He yelled   


Cyber Blades!” Shibo-ritsu appeared with purple growing swords that stayed at the side of his arms. He was about to hit his next victim but Danseur speed saved him as he quickly grabbed and carried Winter away.


“You think running going to help?” he Laughed slowing walking to the other Cyber members “This is only the beginning…Only the beginning”



© 2017 HimitsuHanabusa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on March 4, 2017
Last Updated on March 4, 2017