Chapter 3: Call for Me to Save You

Chapter 3: Call for Me to Save You

A Chapter by HimitsuHanabusa

            Vanessa tried everything to try a get a signal from the team. She looked back to the captain worried as she stood up. She saw her bother get pounded by the Anti-Cyber Warrior as he tried to protect Winter. Heiwana fighting back the laser tentacle the women was controlling with her hands as Kizuna was being tied up smashed.


“I can’t hear them sir…” she said “there are two Cyber User we didn’t know about. What are we going to do about this? I knew this mission was going to be too harsh for them…even for my bother…”


“You’re wrong” The Captain said calmly


“How can I be wrong?” Vanessa yelled “they’re getting killed out there!”


“Viris is there” he said as looked at the time


“Viris? You mean…the other target was-”


“Yes indeed,” The Captain was still looking at his watch “when the team needs her she’ll move from the spot I told her to stay.”

Viris waited as she watched the Cyber Team get destroyed. She Clench her fist until her blood was leaking out. She was quite the whole trying to hold back the anger she had to hold on to.


“Please say something…” she whispered to herself “please say it…”


“Viris can you hear me out there?” Viris click her ear piece to hear the captain voice


“Yes sir?’ she answered


“No matter what you are seeing I don’t want you to move” He reminded her


She went silent


 “Viris are you there?”


“I understand…” She clicked her ear piece to hug up

 

Kizuna tried to pull away but as the tentacles got tighter power but painful shock would bind her. She powered down fainting into her human form.


“Uchikina no don’t!” Heiwana said as he was being held back. As the women beams manage to grab his staff and broke it. Heiwana power when down turning him back to Tsuyoi “Danseur, what are we going to do!?” he screamed


“I don’t know,” Danseur hesitated he was still holding “maybe if we Up Gra-”


“Don’t you dare run away from a fight?” Shibo-ritsu appeared ready to attack. Again Danseur was able to dodge but barely. 


“Danseur you have to take Winter out of here!” Uchikina screamed


“What about you and Tsuyoi?” he couldn’t believe what he was hearing


“Go you idiot!” Tsuyoi yelled “forget about us!”


“but-“


“Keep your eyes on me!” Shibo-ritsu swung this time hitting Danseur. It felt like an air from, a tornado had pushed him.


“Somebody help!” Uchikina screamed “captain! We need help!”


“No will hear you!” Shibo-ritsu laughed as he picked up Winter by the neck.


“Winter…” Tsuyoi began to shake. After many years his fear started to come back to him. “Someone please…Help us…” he whispered to himself.


Winter tried her best to get Shibo-ritsu off of her neck. Through the tightening gripped she cried as her wheezing breath she reached out,

Shibo-ritsu releases his Cyber Blade in his other arm. He lifted Winter higher to see her eye to eye, inside he smiled loving to see others suffering and pain. The team screamed as Shibo-ritsu arm was ready as he thrust his arm at winter.


“That’s enough!” A girl wearing a red jacket jumped out and kicked Shibo-ritsu down letting go of Winter. The women looked shocked as she saw a hole showing the skin of the human inside. “You will never put another hand on my teammates!”


“How did you break my armor?” Shibo-ritsu backed away “What are you?”


The way she looked at him with her eyes, her fist was anger. She showed her scanner watch and her name tag that was clipped to her skirt; she pulled her card off so that everyone could see.


“READY TO ACTIVATE!?” she called to the team


“What?” John struggled to get up


“We can just follow you…” Uchikina was being helped up by Tsuyoi


“Why should we listen?” Tsuyoi asked the girl was silent but she was determining to answer.


“I am willing to sacrifice my life to protect you…” She said “No, not just you… the people as well that are going to suffer because of these monsters!”


“Huh?” Winter was slowly pulled herself off the ground. Uchikina was held close by her big brother. John manages to pick himself up with the remains of the building sealing. All heard closely what the girl said.


 “I’ve lost something because it these things,” she began to squeeze together her fist “And I don’t want anyone to feel the pain I still have…if one of those monsters ever did that to another person…”


Shibo-ritsu used his blades force himself to stand up.


“They will have to go through me!” the girl screamed at him.


 “Who do you think we are?” the women shot her beams “how dare you dishonor my master!” The girl dodges as she flipped, and swiped her card in front of her watch.


Cyber Warrior,” The wind rapped around the girl as a bright light of red covered her body. The women try to hold the rushing wind back Uirusu rose!


Shibo-ritsu got up laughing as his open wound closed like the girl never even hit it.


“Master Osoreru!” The women cried to him


“Stay out of this witch!” Shibo-ritsu


The witch did what she was commanded as caution


“Finally!” he Shouted at Uirusu “someone who is worth fight!” he kept on laughing out “With a girl no perhaps!”


 “If that’s what you want…” Uirusu cape flow behind her as the wind began to calm. She put her hand her side pulling out a metal stick Cyber Sword!” A red laser flared out as it shaped into a sword. He thrust himself at her to attack. There their battle began.


They have to go through me!


That quote she said to all of them. It seemed so familiar to the team.


“This girl…” Winter said


“What exactly is she?” Tsuyoi couldn’t look away


“Maybe she’s the real thing…” Uchikina smiled “Maybe she’s a blessing that god have given us”


“What are you talking about Uchikina?” John back was to a wall “How can we trust someone like her? What she turns out to be like this ‘Shibo-ritsu’? What if she turns up like…him?”


Uchikina was still smiling.


“I don’t know” she said “But this girl reminds me of someone very dear to me. I believe we all can trust her.” Uchikina pulled out her card so did Winter.


“Maybe we can trust her,” She said “I feel we have something in common.”


“I guess she’s the only person we got.” Tsuyoi pulled out his card.


“What are you doing?” John said “You guys! We even can’t stop them!”


“John you saw what she did for winter,” Uchikina “remember what she said? She going protect us even the people who don’t even know that this war is at their doorstep…We all lost something important to us.”


“Uchikina what are you saying?” He was confused


“I willing to sacrifice my life for it!” showed her watch


“She can be trusted!” Winter cracked her fist showing her watch


“We have to give it all we got,” Tsuyoi walked forward with Winter and Uchikina “We need to give it our best shot!”


John saw as his team waited for him to stand. He sighed and walked up to them pulling up his sleeve to show his watch was ready. Uirusu dodges another attack from Shibo-ritsu. Theirs words would hit together making Starks of fire. Shibo-ritsu would swing as Uirusu pushed him back with a strong force. Uirusu jumped give herself power to swing her sword. There blades touch together both never holding back on their strength.


“You’re not bad girl,” Shibo-ritsu said “you’re not just all talk like the others.”


“Don’t call me girl!” She said angrily “My name is Viris! Get it right!”


Viris kicked him away pushing him back to his corner knocking him out. She saw her teammates get ready to transform “WE’RE READY TO ACTIVATE!” The Cyber Team shouted as each of them swiped their cards across their watch. The lights reached the sky as if it was a rainbow they all transforming back to their Cyber Bodies.


Cyber Warrior, Sila!


Cyber Warrior, Heiwana!


Cyber Warrior, Kizuna!


Cyber Warrior, Danseur!


“SCANNING COMPLETE!” they all shout together. Heiwana and Sila chased after the monster that was still trying to smash the Cyber Shield. 


Kizuna and Danseur ran to Uirusu waiting for her command. She clipped her ear piece to connect to Heiwana and Sila while they ran to the Monster.


“Heiwana I hear you were good at Pressure points,” Uirusu said “I want to use that skill for me please.”


“What do I need to do?” Heiwana asked


“His arm seems to limp a little,” she looked closely “I want you to get me close the side by numbing his leg.”


“I got it!” Heiwana slammed his hands together to release his Cyber Staff from his hand. He calmly tapped the ground as his body at max speed shot him up like a bullet. Heiwana landed on the right shoulder. He stiffens his arms as he tightly pushed his small arm into the giant monsters. Suddenly a pulse of air pushed the monster down on his right side. Heiwana gracefully jumped off as his order was fulfilled.


“Good job that will help a lot…now all I need is to do is getting into his head.” Uirusu turned to Sila smiling.


“What are you looking at?” Sila Turned away not look at her directly.


“I wonder why how you can be so weak.” Uirusu backed away smiling


“What did you say?!” Sila balled up her fist getting closer to her


“Maybe Shibo-ritsu was right?” she giggled “You can be a weakling. How can a girl like you could be weak.”


“I’ll show who is be weak!” Sila ran to Uirusu directly ready to punch to her.


“How sad,” Uirusu blockage all her punches “your punches are so weak! Is that all you got?”


“Sila don’t!” Kizuna was about to stop but Danseur made her wait 


“Danseur let me go”


“Wait a minute look at this.” He said and Kizuna saw that Uirusu was standing on the top part of something that looked like a seesaw but was rubble from the buildings.


“Stand still you!” Sila yelled angrily


“Sure.” Sila punched the other side of the rubble pushing Uirusu up in the air so high to reach the half of the height of the creature. She used her Cyber Sword to hold on to the creature. It screamed a screeching sound as it tries to push Uirusu off with his left hand. Without fear see ran up his back, jumped up his paralyzed shoulder, landing on the head. 


Uirusu clapped her hand, opened them showing what looked like Holographic screen. “I’m Locked In!” on the screen showed many codes that only Uirusu could read. Suddenly a holographic keyboard appeared in front of her then she started typing “Hacking Is In Progress!” strands of red Cyber Code Ropes tied the monster stabbing it inside it. Slowly the ropes expanded into an egg all over the monster large shape.


“What is she doing?” Heiwana said


“I don’t know,” Kizuna answered “It something I never seen before.”


“Capitan never showed us how to do this Coding Program.” Danseur said “It so advance Technology. How is she able to activate that type of program like it’s nothing.”


Shibo-ritsu was help by the witch from the rumble. He saw Uirusu using the program and glared at her. He powered down and did a little grin.


“Your name is Viris huh?” Osoreru thought to himself “we’re going to see each other a lot for a long time.”


“Master we have to go back to our lord,” she said pulling another chip that rip a portal to their world “He’s going to be very disappointed in us…Mainly you Osoreru.”


They both enter the portal but Osoreru still looked back at Viris as the Portal closed.

Hacking is Complete!” The Orb shrunk into human size “Time Zone is ready to Occur!”


“What is Time Zone?” Heiwana said


“Hey Guys?” Vanessa called “You might want to hold on to something!”


The whole began to shake.


“There’s Earthquake!” Kizuna panicked


“Quickly we have to hold on to something!” Sila ran to a telephone pole as Heiwana grabbed Kizuna and they both held on to the rumble of the building. Danseur looked around for something to grab. In the sky a black hole appeared in the sky and started to suck in everything all of them on matter what they were holding on to they were lifted off the ground. Danseur was the first to be swallowed, then Kizuna and Heiwana, and last was Sila. Uirusu was still floating in the middle as everything went silent and black.



© 2017 HimitsuHanabusa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on March 4, 2017
Last Updated on March 4, 2017