Chapter 6: It Time To Wake Up…

Chapter 6: It Time To Wake Up…

A Chapter by HimitsuHanabusa

 Only he remembers was waking up in a causal. He rushed his workers standing over a girl sleeping in a Cyber Causal yelling at people to open it. She looked no more than 5 to 6 years old.


“We all must have her out sir!” a man with blonde hair said typing on a computer “the lid will pop so we have to back up”


“That’s good!” he said as he moved away to the other side the causal. A timer was shown on the window of the casual and started to count down. The causal quickly slashed open hitting several trees. The men looked up as they saw the girl was still sleeping. The Capitan smiled with relief as be slowly walked closer to her. He put his finger to his mouth to tell his workers to keep quite so no one could frighten the little girl. He bent down softly rubbing her face.


“It’s her!” he cried “I finally found her!”


The moaned of soft cry made him turn to look at the girl as her eye slowly open. She reached for the sun as she felt its warm heating waves. The Capitan grabbed her hand; the girl faced him not knowing who he was.


“Hello there” the Capitan said “It nice to meet you”


The girl didn’t know what to say, she had forgotten how to speak.


“I know who you are but, do you know who I am?”


She shook her head “No” she could understand him. The Capitan looked sad as he slowly lifted the little girl’s small arms hugged his neck. The workers crowded them as they looked directly at how frightened she was.


“She is safe,” the Capitan said “She was brought here so he wouldn’t find her.”


“I sorry for your lost Sir,” one of the workers said “If that disaster didn’t occur because of him…you wouldn’t have to suffer through this…”


“I know…” The Capitan sighed “But she is safe now safe now. We have to give her a name.”


“You want to give her a name sir?” one said


“Yes I want to give her a name.”


“But sir she already has a name…” The blonde said


“No Daniel she doesn’t.” He glared at him


“Why are you-?” Daniel had to stop himself and thought for a second he backed away to let the Captian do his thing “Okay, Okay, will give her a different name”


“What should we call you?” The Capitan asked the girl. All she could do was stare at the men at was carrying her. She nervously covered her face with his shoulder.


“Aw~ thee little gurl iz nervousz” a French men laughed “zit iz really cute.”


“Please Doc.,” the Capitan said “not to close. She still a little scared of people.”


“But she seems to take a liking to you Capitan.” Daniel joked


“C-c-cap…Ten…” the girl soft voice struggled to speak as everyone was shock to hear her.


“Yes, yes, I’m Capitan” The Capitan laughed smiling at her happily.


“Ca-pi...tans…” she pointed at him “I...I’m…Cape…tan…”


“She acts as if she was baby again;” Capitan sadly said “I don’t feel right…”


Suddenly Docs computers started to make a strange noise. The Screamed as the ring was enhanced in her ears. Doc quick went to his computers and started typing and looked worried.


“The Viris Chazer r a coming`” Docs quickly started to pack up his stuff 


“We’ve got to gate out uf here!”


“How did they find us” The Capitan quickly ran with the screaming child away. He quickly loaded her on to a helicopter but the girl refused to go on.


“The-re g-going t-t-to follow!” she pulled him off


“Cap. What are you doing?!” Daniel yelled through the wind


“We can’t get use the Copter!”


“Why is that?!”

The Helicopter flew almost off the island, something was following them. Doc was on his computer quickly typing faster than he ever did before. The girl kept her ears covered as the ring from one of Doc’s computers.


“Someone must hack into my computer.” he said as the girl pointed his mouth “huh?” he arched an eyebrow.


“Your voice sounds American when you’re afraid?” Cap. Said


“I do not!”


“I hear them.” Cap. Said they looked outside and saw something moving in the sky. The girl hid her face in the Capitan’s chest. “It alright, nothing is going to hurt you.”


They looked like tiny Cyber Hornet that was a light green color. They followed the Helicopter knowing there where life forms on it. On the ground a purple figure walked summoning his Cyber Blades from his arms.


“It’s Shibo-ritsu!” Daniel screamed “He’s using a Cyber Watch!”


“I thought that watch was destroyed that watch!” a worker said

“Why are we here?” Tsuyoi asked Cap.


“I don’t want to be here” john pouted


“Me either” Winter said


“If we’re all here, then that means it must be important…” Uchikina shyly said as Viris came in with Vanessa.


“Why am I here?” she asked Cap. Keeping her eyes away from the team 


“Is there something wrong?”


“Why of course not Viris,” Cap. Guide her to table that had tea and little cakes “I want you to sit with me. You four!” he pointed at the team.


“Yes sir?” they all saluted


“I want you to fight” he and Viris sat down at the table


“What do you mean ‘fight’? You mean fight each other?” Tsuyoi asked


“You are corrected” Cap Snapped his fingers


“You mean in here?” Uchikina asked “Is it safe?”


“Yes. This room is called the Cyber Room,” The room was all white inside with weird writing on the walls “well it hologram room to easy put it that way. This room can be whatever you guy, mainly me, want it to be.”


“What the point of all of us being in here?” John glared at Viris but she turned away from his glance.


“Is there a lesson we all need to learn?” Viris asked Cap. He smiled


“Yes it is indeed,” he said “You all remember how Viris disobey my order to help you. Until you ALL of guys finally relies how important she is…Viris will just have to stand aside from your fight.”


“What are you saying?” Viris arose from her seat


“You hear what he said to you?” She went silent “He doesn’t trust you. The only way he can trust you is to need you.”


“What made you think that I still trust her?” John chuckled to himself


“You will Johnathan…you will” The Captain heard him “You don’t know what she has been through.”


“Shall we begin?” speaking from a window above a wall Vanessa was standing with a microphone.


“Yes we are” The captain answered “Now let use being”


The Four pulled out there Cyber Cards and ready their watch’s to transform.


“LETS GET ACTIVATED!” they all swiped their cards in front of the glowing light in the watch that scanned the bar code. One by one their bodies swallowed by an own color of light transforming into their cyber-like armored warriors.


Cyber Warrior, Sila!” Winter shouted punching her two hands together


Cyber Warrior, Heiwana!” Tsuyoi shouted thrusting is cape behind him


Cyber Warrior, Kizuna!” Uchikina shouted jumped doing a peace sign


Cyber Warrior, Danseur!” John flipped and kicking the air


“SCANNING IS COMEPLETE!” They Finished as Vanessa typed on the keyboard to open the Cyber Room.


“Good luck everyone…” Viris whispered to herself hoping that things will good well.

Shibo-ritsu bent him knees and like a flash he pushed himself into the air the same height as the helicopter. He thrust one of his blades into the wind shield of the copter.


“Now Doc!” captain said and Doc press ENTER on his laptop. The helicopter exploded in the sky looking like fireworks. Shibo-ritsu was pushed across the sky hitting several pam trees.


“Sake Zat!” Doc Cheered “No one Mezz wih zee Doztor!”


It was until Shibo-ritsu out of the ground pushing the pile of pam trees off of him.


“Holy zhit!” Doc got up panicking “He’z zill ehlive!”


“You’re going to pay for what you done.” Shibo-ritsu roared


The team ran out of to cave the hid in a started running into another helicopter that came for them. The girl was still holding on to the captain as he was helped on the copter.


“Doc make sure he doesn’t follow us”


Oui capitaine!” Doc shouted over the spinning rims of the copter. He began to type on his laptop. Shibo-ritsu was run to them at full speed not even care how far they were.


“Adam I don’t have all day!” Cap was talking to Doc


“I’m trying he change the coding in the Cyber being brain...He wasn’t like this before; he’d changed because of him.” The girl slowly got up off of captain to walk to Adam.


“Whatz iz wrong” slowly she lifted up her hand a tapped the laptop. Weird Cyber Lettering appeared on the screen.

 

“That’s…” Daniel got closer to Doc’s (or Adam) computer “this is…”


“I know what is,” Captain said “I never thought I could see it again.”


Hacking is in progress…” Her eyes slightly glow a reddish color

Sila walked through the rocky Mountain silently keeping her head low. Something or someone was following her. Sila stopped and the other person stopped, Sila summoned her Cyber Fist and forcefully swung her punch at the mountain. Into several pieces of earth the mountain fell and Heiwana appeared from the rubble.


“What the hell is wrong with you?” He yelled but, Sila ignored his question and continued throwing her punching. Heiwana was able to dough must of punches but, some shooting something for the air.


Cyber Arrow!” Kizuna target her bother


“Kizuna are you working with her?”


“I not!” Kizuna shot another arrow


“Keep your eyes on me!” Sila swung another punch Heiwana jumped and summon his Cyber Staff and block it. He pushed her away shaping his hand in pointed figure and quickly thrust his hand into her side. Sila screamed as her whole body was numb as she fell to ground. Heiwana turned forcefully twisting his staff to shield himself from her arrows.


“Go down Aniki!” she yelled “I’m never losing to the likes of you!”


“Uchikina very violent captain,” began pouring his and her cups of tea 


“Why is she violent when she is so shy? I can tell she is very good at sneak attacks and it straight forward on getting thing right. But at times she relies on her bother to calm her down.”


“Very good eye Viris,” Captain smiled grabbing a cake with chocolate shaving on it and gave it to Viris “your understanding them.”


“Thank you” Viris trade his cup of tea for the chocolate cake


“What else do you see?” he asked


“Tsuyoi, he never really says much but, inside I know he is really smart in strategies and very flexible like his sister.”


“Really?”


“But…”


‘But’ what Viris?”


“There are times he holds back on what he really wants to do. It might affect him later when the times comes.”


“And what about Winter?” pointed at the paralyzed girl laying down, she was in her human form. “Anything about her?”


“Her anger is always her answer. Winter has a very bad temper that no would like at all.”


“Is that right?” he sipped his tea


“But…” Viris looked closely at Winter


“Yes Viris?” he cornered his eye to see that Viris had a serious face.


“She had been through a tough line to get here. She uses her anger to protect herself from everyone. Winter wants everyone to fear her so no one would hurt her…”


“You can tell by looking at her? Is that all you know?”


“I know she been crying.”  Viris cut a piece off the cake and ate it “Her heart was broken into several pieces. It was broken so bad…that she can’t even pick up.”


“What about dear old Johnathan?”  The Captain asked but Viris didn’t say anything “Viris?”


“He doesn’t trust me” She said


“Why is that?”


“Because he thinks I’m someone that I’m not”


“And?”


“He doesn’t want none of his teammates to suffer any more than they already have. He doesn’t want  relive his nightmare.”


“And what is your job for this team is...”


“To make sure the nightmare never happens”


“What will you do if they encounter this ‘nightmare’?”


“Then I will wake them up.” Viris said determined



© 2017 HimitsuHanabusa


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on March 5, 2017
Last Updated on April 7, 2017